Need Help Please

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madduck

Dear all,

I got this outrigger from ebay but lack of any information for this rigger. The entire hull made from epoxy glass fiber (I think) and 17.5" widths x 30" long, very light. The cowling cover all nose section and the engine line seem to be offset to th right side. the only thing I know is it is 21 rigger.

Please share your information and experience on this mystery rigger. Any idea on set it up?

Thank you in advance for all info.

DR

DSC00080.JPG DSC00081.JPG DSC00082.JPG DSC00083.JPG DSC00084.JPG DSC00085.JPG

Yes Texan 21 It is very good &light weight also fast but front sponson were not propery flat so you put 1mm wood plate( flash flat) glue under sponsons will you buy Areomarine 20 hydro turn fin and speedmaster strut .187 & 20 mini rudder and build your homemade engine rail mounts I had winner champion in 8 yr ago so my boat had been sold Will you have to patient work hell job with boat Good Luck! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is one of my Texan's after I sold the molds to Sam Maus. He changed the front sponson AOA a bit, but they still ran pretty good if you can get them straight like Allan says. I may have some of the motor mounts around from when I was buliding them.

Just for a little gee whiz...The plug for the mold was actually a boat that I had set the IMPBA oval record with. After the record trial I sold the boat to my good friend Dick Roberts who ran it for awhile. He later gave me the boat back in exchange for the first carbon fiber hull out of the molds. I just threw the plug away a few months ago during the move to Del Rio.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane...

Glenn

I would guess a modified version of a Don Pinkert Gator/Coyote??

Maus Texan 21?

Larry Jr.
Hey Garrett, I was right and you were wrong. Haha! lol. j/k bud......but not really.
wink.gif
Hey Im going to call you soon. Lets get together and hit up the Kenosha scene!

Larry Gempp Jr.
the mendota scene is much better larry..lol i shoulda went with ya'all that night..married though

tk

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your useful and valuable information. I am appreciated for this help.

Glenn: Glad to hear that it was your design. It look great and fast even on shelf. This is my next project after JAE12 rigger. If you can find the motor mount, please let me know. I surely need it and you can put it together with my .12 Nova.

Thank you again,

DR

Back