Need a few parts for a 3.5 O/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Hi Guys,

I need some Outboard parts for a 3.5. Need a PB Adjustable Motor Mount and PB Angled Steering Arm and a GrimRacer Metal tank for a Lynx. Parts must be in very good condition, Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Bill

:ph34r: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I got a gold PB mount for ya, no scratches that I could see in the anodizing, ran no more than five times on a Villain, so the bushing is great. I will trade you for a dubro 3.5 mount plus a spare block straight up, or I'll offer it to you for $24, plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I need some Outboard parts for a 3.5. Need a PB Adjustable Motor Mount and PB Angled Steering Arm and a GrimRacer Metal tank for a Lynx. Parts must be in very good condition, Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Bill

:ph34r: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bill have you seen the lawless steering arm? If you can't find the PB arm I measure mine and machine one. It would take a few weeks because I'm in the process of rewiring my shop after a chipmunk had a feast on the buried lines.

Hey Bill, I have an angled arm (for the lawless angle) in stock for the Nova Rossi, but its not from Precision. Mark at HTB boats made it for a customer of mine who ended up not needing it. It is new in package. I can send a photo if you want. I agree with Joe however, the Lawless Bushwhacker arms are nice!

Here is a photo of the lawless bushwhacker arms.

http://ovalexpressracing.com/hardware.html

(scroll down to the bottom of the page.)

~James

Joe,

Thank you for the offer, I will let you know if I need some help.

James,

Please send me a picture of it, if it is like the PB Arm I will take it.

Fred makes a great steering arm but not sure it will work for me...

Thanks,

Bill

Back