• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5 Outboard with Tuned Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Drock

I was going to race 3.5 tunnel hulls next year but decided to go with gas outboards. So I'm selling my K&B 3.5 outboard with a brand new tuned pipe and header. I don't have all the history on the motor but when I toke it a part it's very clean inside almost like it has never been ran. It did have lots of after run oil in it when I received it. It has a S/B 437/3X prop and three extra drive shafts 3 extra prop nuts, new extra flex cable with two plastic tubes. K&B red grease and a new Du-Bor adjustable motor mount. Plus some extra screws and fittings. The motor has great compression. Also two new glow plus ( one in the motor and one sealed. Check out the photos e-mail me with your questions. I'm asking 250.00 with everything ( the pipe and header was 160.00).

Thanks Ed

Attachments

• K&B 1.jpg
    K&B 1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 273
  • K&B 2.jpg
    K&B 2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 304
  • K&B 3.5.jpg
    K&B 3.5.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 298
  • K&B3.jpg
    K&B3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 267
  • K&B4.jpg
    K&B4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 259
Hey Bob
I received your payment and shipped it out today. Tracking # 9505814794270357412063 priority mail you should get it Monday or so. It was 24.70 with the insurance but don't worry about it. Merry Christmas !!! Have a good holiday!!

Ed

Estimated delivery: Monday, December 28, 2020

ProcessedIn transitDelivered
DATETIMELOCATIONSTATUS
Dec 2512:00 AMIn transit, arriving on time
Dec 244:13 AMSan Jose, CA, United StatesArrived at USPS destination facility
Dec 231:02 AMYbor City Fl Distribution CenterArrived at USPS regional origin facility
Dec 224:17 PMDundee, FL, United StatesDeparted post office
Dec 2211:08 AMDundee, FL, United StatesUSPS in possession of item

Back