Namba Nationals Scale Winner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Big congrats to Rob Duckering from way up north winning scale at the past Namba Nationals. Does that make it 2 years in a row for a Canadian winning scale at Namba Nationals? Hmm, sounds kinda like the Harmsworth trophy...

The Pak ran very well in rough water and wind conditions. Plus, it really looks good too.

Quack Quack you rock Rob
LOL, Mikey, you always quack me up.

Hey, it was the first race for me all year, first time I ever ran the Pak, and I had a few teething issues but got things sorted out. I went all out in the last heat and it ran well. Can't wait to run it on a regular basis at home now.

Thanks go out to the Decker Dunkers for a great race site and well organized event!!!

Congrats Rob! I was hoping my boy and I would make a better showing but we couldn't get the boats tuned right. You'll have to bring it to CA next year so you CA defend your title.

Congrats Rob! I was hoping my boy and I would make a better showing but we couldn't get the boats tuned right. You'll have to bring it to CA next year so you CA defend your title.
Mike, we are thinking of making the trip, I'm getting hooked on this nationals racing, ;)

Great win. Scales are cool it ain't easy. (*¿*)

Nails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quack Quack you rock Rob
LOL, Mikey, you always quack me up.

Hey, it was the first race for me all year, first time I ever ran the Pak, and I had a few teething issues but got things sorted out. I went all out in the last heat and it ran well. Can't wait to run it on a regular basis at home now.

Thanks go out to the Decker Dunkers for a great race site and well organized event!!!
Thanks for the nice words. The club worked hard and so did dist 20. Maybe we can do it again in a few years.

Watched Rob D's video on the A OPC heat race. Launch area looked much nicer with the pea gravel you guys put in during the 100 degree weather. I was hoping Al would run the Miss Eagle Electric in Scale- might have been a persimmon and black shootout :)

Glenn, I ran the Eagle Electric at the 2012 NAMBA Nats and it ran well. 2013 was the Bardahl's turn.

Al Hobbs

Glenn, I ran the Eagle Electric at the 2012 NAMBA Nats and it ran well. 2013 was the Bardahl's turn.

Al Hobbs
The Bardahl's also one of my favorites Al. LOVE all the Old round nose boats. Perhaps the Eagle will fly at the 2014 Nats?

Latest posts

Back