NAMBA Elections

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Smith

[SIZE=9pt]How is it even possible to honestly announce the NAMBA election results for District 3 when the mail-in entry ballots that were post marked on 10/24/15 and mailed from the east coast of the US (Florida) and sent to the west coast of the US (California) and as well be counted in two days???[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Especially when the election results are won / lost by a few votes!
USPS First Class Mail takes 5-7 days when mailed from Florida to California.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Les Smith[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Performance Unlimited[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7.5pt]"When Performance Matters"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]1 727 267 1964[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt][email protected][/SIZE]

Dose make one wonder what the $#%^@@ going on with the voting. First the government then Nascar now are hobby. (conspiracy)

I am helping with the election this year, especially since we are doing a big chunk of it online. Sorry to be boring but so far no voting conspiracy...We did have a member vote for Bo Garidel for President and I found that highly suspicious since he was running for D19 DD. Also I am pretty sure the Allie Terry voted for Batman again as a write-in
default_laugh.png
Al Waters is the official spokesman for the elections since he is the Secretary so rather that foam-at-the-mouth here, pick up the phone and give Al a call, he would love to talk to you!
Exactly.....

It just seems early to announce the results of any of the positions or rule changes especially since voting could be done by mail and be a good vote if postmarked on the 25th of October. Snail mail from Florida to Cali is at least 5 days. So 2 days later (results announced Tuesday at 8 pm or so) we have results and one of those 2 days the mail does not run, looks like that wait to announce could have been at least 5 business days after the deadline!

Well I reposted it and shared it! It is a legit question and deserves to be left on the FB page and answered there as well!

Hay what happens if one more vote comes in for Wayne??????????????

We have to do this again.......................................

Dang now would that not get them all wadded up...........................LOL

Keep it up Ron and you will be blocked from face book......................................DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, it is a valid question that is just not the right place to post it. We use that page differently and do not want it to become an open forum. Thanks for understanding.

D
Ron, it is a valid question that is just not the right place to post it. We use that page differently and do not want it to become an open forum. Thanks for understanding.

D
Everything is an open forum .

David and all,

You put this subject out here thus making it "fair game" and I have not seen anyone post anything that's out of line. If you do not want to deal with people asking "sensitive questions" in "public" then I'd suggest keeping it out of the I/W forums and off Facebook. The only reason I posted this is I've already been asked not to delete posts on this thread and as long as everyone plays nice we won't.
default_smile.png

I am helping with the election this year, especially since we are doing a big chunk of it online. Sorry to be boring but so far no voting conspiracy...We did have a member vote for Bo Garidel for President and I found that highly suspicious since he was running for D19 DD. Also I am pretty sure the Allie Terry voted for Batman again as a write-in
default_laugh.png
Al Waters is the official spokesman for the elections since he is the Secretary so rather that foam-at-the-mouth here, pick up the phone and give Al a call, he would love to talk to you!
David

You have stated your helping with the election this year.also gave info about some of the voting that has taken place.Appears you have permission to inform us on this IW forum for you have started to reply to the question here.

You have the power to moderation or censorship? Be careful you just add fuel to ones fire sir I mean no harm.

... you starting to change your comment lol

Back