Important! - NAMBA VOTING RULE CHANGES PROPOSAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse, the irony here is that if the member has enough skill to get to this post and click on the link you provided for a paper ballot you could have voted online with about the same amount of clicks and ease to vote.

I do all of my bill paying online. I've gone paperless for everything. NAMBA Voting and Propwash are about the only printed items I receive.

I am not sure why in this day and age anyone would want to have to hunt down an envelope and then purchase postage to mail in a vote. Simply click a link in an email and vote. It takes about 30 seconds. It can be done from cell phone, tablet or computer.

This system has the power to really help the membership in time. District votes could be put out to their members and allow for all members to partake in the voting process even if they can't travel to an annual meeting.

This all is just the tip of the iceberg. Kudos to David Santistevan and all of his hardwork. Kudos also to Robert Holland for being apart of the modernization of NAMBA and also to Russ Stark for continuing on with this wonderful project.

I do all of my bill paying online. I've gone paperless for everything. NAMBA Voting and Propwash are about the only printed items I receive.

I am not sure why in this day and age anyone would want to have to hunt down an envelope and then purchase postage to mail in a vote. Simply click a link in an email and vote. It takes about 30 seconds. It can be done from cell phone, tablet or computer.

This system has the power to really help the membership in time. District votes could be put out to their members and allow for all members to partake in the voting process even if they can't travel to an annual meeting.

This all is just the tip of the iceberg. Kudos to David Santistevan and all of his hardwork. Kudos also to Robert Holland for being apart of the modernization of NAMBA and also to Russ Stark for continuing on with this wonderful project.
. Well said Jay thank you very much David for all you have done voting is very easy even a caveman can do it
44858b9bcccf989e5f49bdcf8b52cff3.jpg
44858b9bcccf989e5f49bdcf8b52cff3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse, the irony here is that if the member has enough skill to get to this post and click on the link you provided for a paper ballot you could have voted online with about the same amount of clicks and ease to vote.
I posted that so people could print it out that some people don't have access to. I also have a couple of friends there families will on do mail in so people in the mail service can stayed employed. Kinda like the self checkout at the grocery store. I don't use them so someone's job will not be eliminated. I am all for the online voting but some people will not switch, so if we could help them out so they don't feel left behind that is a good thing.

Latest posts

Back