NAMBA Elections

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 2010 at Brandon and my second race ever.

I only remember Andy stomping out of the room............................
default_rolleyes.gif

I was siting next to Marty. He was introducing him self to me.

The rest is history.....................................the battle began...........................
default_ohmy.png

Wondered what the heck I was getting involved in...................O well lets race.......................
default_wink.png
Just to be cyrstal clear - as these things have a real real easy way of being hung on my back- and it a aint my burdon to carry-

Many people walked out , very very soon into that meeting .....

No offense intended, but he set the tone early and it never left -

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Dude you don't need to take it all just a little if you get my drift.......................LOL

Still can see it in my mind to this day................Just a stompen.....................A sight to behold.........................
default_sleep.png

Dang Dude you don't need to take it all just a little if you get my drift.......................LOL

Still can see it in my mind to this day................Just a stompen.....................A sight to behold.........................
default_sleep.png
Just post the 40 mono pic and get it done would ya
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Lost that pic when my PC crashed........some one loves ya.....................LOL

I don't know why everyone is getting all bent out of shape about these elections for district 3. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter when Florida is going IMPBA in 2016.........

Where's my popcorn
default_tongue.png

So..............why race with that club? Sorry to kick the cage but you have power in numbers. If you don't like to play with them, invite everyone that is just done fighting with them to come play with you. You don't have to have their approval to host events of your own. If nobody attends their events that will get their attention. You don't have to ditch NAMBA to do it. If I'm an a'hole to those that come race with me........................they stop comming.

Sounds like D3 has a great divide. We get that. Coming through loud and clear but don't paint NAMBA the organization as in on the fix because they announced too soon. They had an error in judgement. Not an interest in the outcome. That's not fair to the rest of us that aren't in on the fix either. The NAMBA brass is elected by it's members. They represent those members. To imply that they're part of the problem in D3 pisses off the people that put them in office (the members). End result will just be that many will become disinterested in your woes in D3.

After getting back into the hobby after a 20 year absence all I can say is WOW! Sounds more like a quilting circle. Everyone faces each other and smiles most of the time while the back stories just brew to a public eruption. That is even magnified more by the ability to have a post go as this one has.

I say settle it on the race course. Can you say grudge match!

Wonder why some don't race any more??????????????

When you create a polarizing environment it pushes those on the fence away.................................

The clubs should be in control of there own destiny not mandated by any organization what to do.

The sanctioning body is there to supply the basic rules and insurance to cover the event..............

Not to control the club putting on the race............................

Are federal government is felling the back lash also at this time for over control......

Times are changing all need to loosen there reigns or lose control completely.

More division is not the answer. Less control is...................

Just my worthless $.02

I don't know why everyone is getting all bent out of shape about these elections for district 3. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter when Florida is going IMPBA in 2016.........

Where's my popcorn
default_tongue.png
Funny man Matt. We already tried that and it didn't work either. It is the egos getting in the way not the organizations/

Bill Hoch

Egos will get you every time...................makes for a not very fun time for those that just want to run there boats.............................

Social media, immense power to communicate but so frequently lacks common courtesy towards our fellow man. A puzzle I have pondered for a very long time is why is man so intent upon tearing each other down, there are no winners, we all lose!

Greg! How the heck are you? Snowing up there yet?
default_ph34r.png
<- me keeping low and my head down..

Bill the reason we switched was because of namba insurance at that time was better we could go anywhere and be covered now from my homework impba has better insurance, was one of the reasons not all

Back