NAMBA 07 NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFIRacing

When is the entry and schedule going to be posted, come on guys , need to book flights and motels, heard its coming for to long now???????

Steve H.

Steve,

Again my apologies for the delay but we had an issue that was out of our control delay the entire process. We had promises in writing from one of the entities involved that suddenly had taken a complete 180 and almost put us back at square 1. Everything has been ironed out and I have instructed the committee to have everything up by 2/1.

Thanks Mike

Again I was just getting yancy to book flights,Feb 1st is Great ,I'll be bouncing back and forth over the hill from Gardnerville,NV ,(the reason to know format of what runs on what days). Speaking of dealing with other bodies we just received a 14 page user agreement to comply with after 10-12 years at our site. Good Luck Buddy and see ya soon.

Steve Hearl

No sweat Steve. Roger and I deep into getting a few thing straightened out and if it doesn't make it by 2/1 it will be shortly there after.

Latest posts

Back