N E 1 going to Toledo?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got bad news yesterday from Wade, he won't be going to Toledo with me, he has some other commitment. Oh well, we'll just have to drive him nuts with pictures from the show!

Ron

Do the manufacturers offer deales on engines and hulls and "THINGS" in quantity at the show ??

If you want something from Aeromarine, get with Remy ASAP, he gives deals at the show, especially for CASH. Most dealers will have show specials or sales on certain items. Du-Bro last year was giving deals on discontinued items plus case deals on their new transmitter cases.

BTW, Wade is now going with me. He got out of doing what he had to do. I'll be bringing my HH .12 along for "Show and Tell".

I don't think that we'll be in town long enough to run boats, maybe we can make a run down there some other time. Plus the weather is going to be a little cold, a high of 39 is predicted for Saturday here.

l am going on sat. also

looking forward to meeting a few new faces!

I ll be wareing a red and black (ford model boat club) jacket

see ya there

mark

You might recognize me then, I'll be wearing my FMBC hat. I am supposed to hook up with Mark McCray to hit up dealers for donations for the Internats. I'll have Wade, my Son and probably a neighbor kid with me. Boy, are we going to have fun tomorrow! I might be bringing some "freebies' with me for those who show up. Just have to remember them.

Back