MY NEW TWIN SGX II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like being married. My wife likes modeling boating "not so much". Now she does like touring on the Harley....so.....got to keep the wife happy!

I say keep them both.

I like being married. My wife likes modeling boating "not so much". Now she does like touring on the Harley....so.....got to keep the wife happy!

I say keep them both.

I would like to keep my wife Happy as well. So that's why I'm going to sell all my Boats. This will make her Happy.

I have to live with her so It's better to make her happy then Mad.

Last edited by a moderator:

I say keep them both.

I would like to keep my wife Happy as well. So that's why I'm going to seel all my Boats. This will make her Happy.

I have to live with her so It's better to make her happy then Mad.
WUSSY! :lol:

I can't believe what i'm hearing .Does this mean you won't be come to Needles in a couple of weeks. The SMB boys were looking forward to seeing you there but if you half to make the wife happy,I guess we will have to have a great time without you.

Born to boat not to ride Justin

I can't believe what i'm hearing .Does this mean you won't be come to Needles in a couple of weeks. The SMB boys were looking forward to seeing you there but if you half to make the wife happy,I guess we will have to have a great time without you.

No I'll be there, I'm going to that race I will see you guys there Jud.

Brian

Jud I just talked to Shane & he is in we will both be there & running somthing.

Brian

Ok I now have 4 of my boats up for sale in the F/S

Brian
you know dogg i dont understand this at all..you have nice boats ..you seem to run them often , and you want a harley to ride with your wife..hell i have kids , a harley "bagger" ..and a ton of boats as well and i find tie somehow to do it all..keep the boats..get a bagger , and burn up some road , when my wife gets frustrated ..i take her for a ride and it soothes them like you would not belive.

tk

Hey Brain that sounds great it should be a good weekend. What are you guys thinking about running since it takes 5 to make a class,maybee we can enter the same classes.

Jud

Hey Brain that sounds great it should be a good weekend. What are you guys thinking about running since it takes 5 to make a class,maybee we can enter the same classes.

Jud

I'm going to run C Hydro X Hydro & Open Class

Shane is running his MTO Sprot 40 II B Mono C Mono A Mono GX-1 Mono

Brian

That sounds good to me , your not going to run your sport 40 we might need to make a class? Can't wait to smell the NITRO !!! Were are going to stay ? We're staying at Pirates Cove.

See ya there, Jud

That sounds good to me , your not going to run your sport 40 we might need to make a class? Can't wait to smell the NITRO !!! Were are going to stay ? We're staying at Pirates Cove.

See ya there, Jud

Shane is going to bring hir RV so we will stay right there as well. I'll bring it just in case.

Brian, We will see you guys there.

Twin for sale 1800.00 + Shipping ( Boat will come RTR - Radio that's all you will need oh anf fuel )

The Dog

Brian & Jud, enter your sport-II PLEASEEEEEE!!! I want to run my MTO too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don
smile.gif

Well hello Don, I do belive Jud & Shane enterd there Sport 40 II. I'm going to bring my MTO just incase they need another boat to make the class.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back