MY NEW TWIN SGX II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

JUST THOUGHT I SHARE SOME PICTURES OF MY NEW TWIN THAT SHANE FORREST COMPLETED.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO HIM FOR A GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN.

THANKS SHANE,

BRIAN

This Boat is For SALE I have never ran this Boat yet. 1900.00 SHIPPED in lower 48

Motors are Brand NEW 2 CMB RS91. Boat will come RTR with a NAMADIO SENSOR 2.4 Radio & 2 Recivers. It will come with a boat Stand as well.

Last Price change I'll go 1800.00 Shipped

The Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Look Good but will play adjust level for sturts and booms and spend lots of time Good Luck! :D

Looks great!

Is the hole in the lower left of the transom an engine compartment drainage hole?

Brian,

That boat looks familair to me :)

Have you run it yet?

Bob
Not yet Bob I'm waiting on Props for it. I just can't put a set of props on it & go. I have to order props for it due to the fact

one of the Motors is Revered in. So I have to order a left & a right hand prop. I'll let you know when I run her.

Brian

Brian,

That boat looks familair to me :)

Have you run it yet?

Bob
Not yet Bob I'm waiting on Props for it. I just can't put a set of props on it & go. I have to order props for it due to the fact

one of the Motors is Revered in. So I have to order a left & a right hand prop. I'll let you know when I run her.

Brian
:blink: :huh: did you put special flex right hand cable drive? will turn on starter so work lot of switch forward and backward really make big headache Good Luck! ;)

Brian,

Where did you find the reverse wound flex shafts, and what props are you going to try?

That boat should ROCK with those motors and pipes.

Buck

I have always wondered what construction the flex shafts.ARe comon shafts a left lang lay and the counter shaft a right regular lay.Like the same in wire rope?And also are they rotation resistant?

Back