My new scale "in the works"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Pachmayer said:
Hello Don,
That boat is really nice, I hope my 1/8th comes out half as well. :D

Paul.
Thanks Paul. :D I think the thing that matters most is when people get to that "it looks pretty good now" stage & don't want to push it further. I could have easily stopped after shooting the clear & just put it together & run it. Yeah it adds another week to workin' on it, but that's the only way to reach that "knock your socks off" finish. B) B)

Hummmmm it will be great to get to Greenbriar this year. One of the best close

race sites. The best part is seing all the guys and whats HOT for the year.

Maybe George did a scale my rac`in buddy

Tim with the new Pak Charles with that hot Jeronimo, Don with that KQQL

Bud (and fast tooooooooo) Erik with the Coors Lite. This is a great race

come and join us. Lots a hotel food and great Boston Creme donuts MMMMM

MMMM

Bob Morton

I might take the Jeronimo out today for some testing if it stops raining here before noon. I had some mods and some new props i wanna check out. I need to get the sport 40 re dialed in as well waiting on the AB pipe to come in.

" Hummmmm it will be great to get to Greenbriar this year. One of the best close

race sites. The best part is seing all the guys and whats HOT for the year."

And close as in racing too. Tight course with little room for error makes you brush off those rusty driving skills in a hurry...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don, your boat looks great, it's nice to see someone go the extra mile on the finish. I am an auto painter by trade so I too have high expectations of the finish on my boats. BUT as Murphy's law always shows it ugly head, the very first race after I had that "knock your socks off" finish, I got T- Boned, it was the low of the weekend for me. :(

View attachment 1702

NICE BOAT < SHOULD YOU EVER NEED A SPARE COWL ?? I HAVE ONE

I ALSO WILL BE RUNNING SCALE THIS YR , THE MISS VANS PX :D

Hello Guys,

BUT as Murphy's law always shows it ugly head, the very first race after I had that "knock your socks off" finish, I got T- Boned, it was the low of the weekend for me.
I feel for ya, Had the same thing happen last year. Here's mine, was on the water 2 times for a total of 8 laps then......

uldam1.jpg

Paul.

Don

This is a little off topic but i was wondering what would be agood starting point for props for a twin 90 cmb motor's. :eek:

And do you or do you know some one that has any modified mac motors 21 /45 / 84. :unsure:

Thaks Mike

PHM Racing said:
Don This is a little off topic but i was wondering what would be agood starting point for props for a twin 90 cmb motor's. :eek:

H50's would be good. BTW- I actually have a pair of fully prepped stainless H50's if you're interested.

And do you or do you know some one that has any modified mac motors 21 /45 / 84. :unsure:

Modified?? Why?? I went 108mph with a stone stock MAC84. My MAC45 in my sport 40 is stock & it hauls butt. The Bud will be getting a stock MAC67 & the 21SGX will also have a stock MAC21. See a pattern?

Thaks Mike
:blink:

Thanks Don i do see the light at the end of the tunnel :eek: and it's a mac motor.

i've always used CMB AND PICCO'S but it looks like the MAC is the new picco only better seems to be the way to go if you want to go fast. B)

Thanks

Don Ferrette said:
What brand paint are you shooting?? :unsure:
Don,

I didn't know it mattered, I thought I could cross over paint codes. ( I found out different today).

I have access to basf brand mixing machine.

Can you recomend a good red color like your bud in basf brand?

Any other info an basf products would be cool too.

Mike

Back