My new scale "in the works"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apache5056 said:
Makes me thristy....
Maybe I'll have to have one in your honor Wayne............

......... or two

..........................or three

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don

I thought you were running an Unlimited not a light :D :lol: .

The boat looks sweet how much do you charge for paint LOL.

Tim

Now that's a man after my own heart...

Good taste in boats and beer... When I break down and purchase a trailer, the only thing on the side will be "COLD BEER"... Couldn't think of anything better... well, to drink that is..... :unsure:

Well after completed round one of the polishing I had to put 'er in the sun to check it out. Grab your sunglasses............. B)

Hi Don What kind of engine .67 will you plan to install onto the BUD Scale ?

Don,

Geeeze that looks great but all your stuff is always top notch hu.

Bob Morton B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don the Bud looks great, isnt it ironic that the year you decide to run a Bud in scale,they are quitting the sport. Budweiser will no longer be racing after this year. It is a shame and i know Bernie Little is turning in his grave. I am looking forward to running with you and the Wizard in Greenbriar.

bsmtboy2 said:
Don the Bud looks great, isnt it ironic that the year you decide to run a Bud in scale,they are quitting the sport. Budweiser will no longer be racing after this year. It is a shame and i know Bernie Little is turning in his grave. I am looking forward to running with you and the Wizard in Greenbriar.
Yeah, I guess I'm destined to build scale boats by teams that no longer exist-

Miller American, Miller High Life, Close Call, Winston Eagle, etc. ..... and soon Bud.

And the list continues, I'll be starting the Smokin' Joe's after this. :blink:

Greenbriar should be fun this spring........ B)

Back