my little girl needs some thoughts and prayers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Krogness

My youngest of 4 girls was born 2 months early on December 23. She is going in for surgery tomorrow to fix some complications:( Here is a link to a site with her story to date.http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/addisonkrogness

She hasn't even been home yet and has to endure another challenge. I'll take all the help I can get. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers:)

Thank you

FB_IMG_1425014319363.jpg

Kevin,

I only know you through Intlwaters, my prayers are for a successful surgery and recovery. My oldest daughter is a level 4 NICU RN in Madison, WI and is her life's mission to care for the little ones like your's. We have 4 grown children and 7 grandchildren and know how special our family is.

Take care,

Wally.

Just read Addison's story, special prayers & thoughts headed ya'lls way today! You two need to stay as strong as that little girl has been (-;

Kevin,

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

May god bless you and your family !!!!

The Cids.

Kevin,

Thoughts and lots of prayers going up for your little girl and my wife as they both will need the help of God

Walt Barney

I want to thank you all for reaching out. Addison is out of surgery and doing well. She has been on oxygen for the last month and she is now on room air.

Thank you again for all the support hopefully she will be ready to come home in the next few weeks. It has been a long 2 months without her at home:(

Just want to thank you all again little Addison is 3 months old today!! We are working on the necessary cares we must learn to take care of her trachea and feeding tube. As soon as we get this completed and a home care nurse setup she gets to come home:)
default_smile.png
:)

Definitely a eye opener and a change of life events for us. Can't wait to get her home!!!

FB_IMG_1427126812635.jpg

Back