Must Have Records if you Rock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also have to include Robin Trower. Man this is a great trip down memory lane, burned a lot of J's back in the day to these albums we're talkin' about.........

Iron Maiden.......Eddie! Eddie!

The young group give a listen to vinyl,

Might be suprized what ya been missing ;)

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
two more came to mind, janis joplin with big brother & the holding co. - cheap thrills & pacific gas & electric - are you ready?

gene, i had the follow up to super session, "the further adventures of al kooper & mike bloomfield" double album, some of it live. saw mike in miami, early 70's. someone kept shouting for him to play season of the witch. he ignored him for about 1/2 hour, then said "i hate that song" :lol:

Robin should I tell em "THE" song at the 8th grade dance was Tommy James Crimson&Clover :lol:

Geeez man, Foghat, Nazareth, list goes on and on........

Gene

Thanks Don, Some this stuff havent seen in years ;)

Gene

Janey picked the song I was hang'n out bein cool........Then I had to dance :blink:

Robin should I tell em the song at the 8th grade dance was Tommy James Crimson&Clover :lol:

Geeez man, Foghat, Nazareth, list goes on and on........

Gene
Tommy James ........ draggin' the line, crimson and clover, hanky panky, mony mony, some of my early 60's favorites.............
Gag me with a spoon. :wacko: .............==={}
You learned to like them 'cause the chicks did and that led to gettin' laid. Was alot easier to hook up to one of these songs on the dance floor than the hard core stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p ;)

How about the one the only Detroit Rocker Bob Seager along with aerosimth white snake and mountain Robert
Detroit Rockers, the MC 5. Kick out the jams, Mother#$%&ers B) ........==={}
Ted Nugent once told a group of radio guys I worked with in Detroit. that he was loud, but the MC5 was LOUDER. So loud that they borrowed a loud pa to use as stage monitors because they could not hear themselves. . Nugent later when on to say that he "fixed" the issue of them being louder soon after :)

Dick Wagner, Cactus, Mich Ryder, The Rockets, The Stooges,

Back