motor options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Carl and Dave for taking the time to post pic's and details.

Looks like a very nice engine.

Interesting pictures...now I am curious...would it be possible to put a Valvola RS piston & sleeve in a "old" Valvola / MAC???

Interesting pictures...now I am curious...would it be possible to put a Valvola RS piston & sleeve in a "old" Valvola / MAC???
You will need to cut inside the case to match the sub exhaust ports and the boost port is wider on the RS

than the old motor but it can be done.

Dave

Nice pix Dave, looks a lot like my RS 21's (crank induction) I got last year. Do you know if the piston/sleeve is the same, sure looks it. :rolleyes:
Terry, Its not the same. On the Valvola, the liner is thicker and its a different bore and stroke.

Dave

I do remember my trip to flint quite well. Well enough to tell you, I enjoy heat racing in the warm summer months a whole lot better than TT in the spring and fall. Spending 14 plus hours at the lake watching ripples on the water and freezing your tail off, gathered around a propane burning heater doesn't do anything for me.
And being able to say, without a doubt, how fast your little toy boat goes...priceless! :lol:

Back