• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony-T

Airtronics Super EXZES with receiver 175.00 shipped

Eagle SG Tank 30.00 shipped SOLD

Futaba Servos Various ones. 100.00 shipped

Topspeed with Nova Rossi motor and Lawless lower unit. Boat has not been in the water. Moter has not been run since it was gone through and bearings replaced. 500.00 shipped

Speedmaster Flowmeter New Never used 200.00 SOLD

Nova Rossi powerhead. Has not been run since rebuilt and bearings replaced. 400.00 shipped

Will ship anything I sell UPS and insured to the lower 48 States.

I have pictures, but IW is not allowing me to upload at this time. I do have some in my photos area. Look down in the posts to see the link there. Or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
What size of SG tank??? 20 ,45,67 or 80? tell measure ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Airtronics Super EXZES with receiver 175.00 shipped
Eagle SG Tank 30.00 shipped

Futaba Servos Various ones. 100.00 shipped

Topspeed with Nova Rossi motor and Lawless lower unit. Boat has not been in the water. Moter has not been run since it was gone through and bearings replaced. 500.00 shipped

Speedmaster Flowmeter New Never used 200.00

Nova Rossi powerhead. Has not been run since rebuilt and bearings replaced. 400.00 shipped

Will ship anything I sell UPS and insured to the lower 48 States.

I have pictures, but IW is not allowing me to upload at this time. I do have some in my photos area. Look down in the posts to see the link there. Or email me at [email protected]
hi tony sent you a pm thanks

It is a 45 tank. Measures 5" long, 1 3/4" tall, back of tank is 2 1/4" wide front of tank near fuel pick up is 2 3/4" wide

Latest posts

Back