Mono Boats From CHINA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

Has anyone bought one of the boats from CHINA on Ebay or orderd one?

I would like to know if they are surface drive and do they come with a radio box?

If you have any info on these Boats please let me know. Thank you,

Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't narrow it down too much as there have been a lot of Chinese boats on eBay lately. There is one that is supposed to be pretty good that looks like a clone of Dave Marles' boat. It's the one with the mis-matched cowl and deck colors. I think that it's shown with a CMB in it.

I just got a Delta Force 45 a couple of weeks ago which is the boat Ron mentioned. It doesn't come with a radio box but you can order it separately. The construction quality is second to none but I can't tell you how it runs because I'm still building it. The bottom is very close to a Speedmaster and the deck is flush joined like a Youngblood.

I got two of the Arrow Shark hulls. 47" Gas Mono. Glass work is very nice. Wood work is terrible. Rails are so crooked that thjey have to be cut out and replaced, and no transom plate. May get it in the water next week. Came with radio box and cowl, and is already painted. Bottom like a Seaducer, but with a small flat pad at the rear

I got two of the Arrow Shark hulls. 47" Gas Mono. Glass work is very nice. Wood work is terrible. Rails are so crooked that thjey have to be cut out and replaced, and no transom plate. May get it in the water next week. Came with radio box and cowl, and is already painted. Bottom like a Seaducer, but with a small flat pad at the rear
Bob,

Would that happen to be a small flat spot running about 8~10" from the transom forward

like on the original 60/80 seaducer hulls?

Yes. Its a ride pad about 8" long. The glass work is beautiful and the hull is very light -- 5 lb 4 oz. Its a shamer the rails are so bad. I redid the wood in one, and I'm going to see if it will run. I'm hoping the seller will replace the other one. He offered a kdiscount, but I'm really not into rebuilding a brand new boat.

Yes. Its a ride pad about 8" long. The glass work is beautiful and the hull is very light -- 5 lb 4 oz. Its a shamer the rails are so bad. I redid the wood in one, and I'm going to see if it will run. I'm hoping the seller will replace the other one. He offered a kdiscount, but I'm really not into rebuilding a brand new boat.
Are they giving these boats away,why buy anything but a SEADUCER or SPEEDMASTER when they are proven winners and great glass work? LOST>Mike

Are they giving these boats away,why buy anything but a SEADUCER or SPEEDMASTER when they are proven winners and great glass work? LOST>Mike
They are 1/2 the price of a Seaducer, and 1.5 pounds lighter. Beautiful glass work. IF they run, they might be a real bargain. Importer says that they will cure the wood problems and add a transom plate. Not everybody has the $ to buy top line racing gear. I got them to try to see if they were good entry level or "stock" hulls. Its kind of like the Chinese engines(Sikk) that we won the gas nats with , and won open cat at the Internats. They are $129 bucks, and they sure will run with some work. Suddenly the startup price for a gas mono could get alot easier to sell the new guys.

SORRY BOB.....................Same weight and MORE than Seaducers. ;) ;) ;)

The 44 I had in Huntsville last year weighted less than that!!! :eek: :eek:

Mike I have a Speedmaster made by Chris Fabbro and a huge supporter of his boats but he is no longer making the Speedmaster and after looking at the one you gave away at the Nats I didn't care for the way Mark is putting the deck on them.

The Delta Force 45 rails are straight as an arrow and the vacuum bagged construction is much better quality than Mark's or Jerry's. $220.00 shipped from Hong Kong & I got it in 1 week.

Chuck, as for weight it's only 2.5 pounds with the hatch, radio box, strut & rudder installed. I want to see a Seaducer that light because it doesn't exist. A 20 Seaducer ways more than that.

Mike I have a Speedmaster made by Chris Fabbro and a huge supporter of his boats but he is no longer making the Speedmaster and after looking at the one you gave away at the Nats I didn't care for the way Mark is putting the deck on them.

The Delta Force 45 rails are straight as an arrow and the vacuum bagged construction is much better quality than Mark's or Jerry's. $220.00 shipped from Hong Kong & I got it in 1 week.

Chuck, as for weight it's only 2.5 pounds with the hatch, radio box, strut & rudder installed. I want to see a Seaducer that light because it doesn't exist. A 20 Seaducer ways more than that.
Thanks guys just had to ask,Bob that gas boat you had rocked. Im not a gas guy but could be for that kind of money .Where did you get it?....Mike

Thanks guys just had to ask,Bob that gas boat you had rocked. Im not a gas guy but could be for that kind of money .Where did you get it?....Mike

Here is a shot of the boat hull I'm talking about.

IMG_2366.jpg

I seriously doubt that something coming from China is "much better" than what Jerry or Mark builds. I am a distributor for Mark's HTB's and I have seen plenty of Seaducers and there is nothing wrong with the workmanship. Sorry but I am not going to just sit here and read a rambling post about how great China's products are while you knock what is made here. Did you ever stop to think why that boat can come all the way from Hong Kong and still cost less than something made here?? I'm not sending my money to China to keep someone working for peanuts and that is how and why the price is what it is on those products.

So you are saying that you have never bought something from china?

I dont think so. Wake up and look around you own house befor you say something about

buying something from China or Hong Kong because if you are looking for something and it's

1200.00 or what ever the price is and you see it for 975.00 are you going to see if it was

made in the US or China? No I dont think so you are going to save that money. And when

you get home make sure that you look to see if it was made in the US or China. So are you going to take it back no way!!!!!

The Chinese were around long before Americans, and know a few things too... Just because something comes from China, doesn't mean that its builder isn't a thoughtful, resourceful and intelligent craftsman. While the Seaducers and Speedmasters are nicely made (those that I have), what could be wrong with trying something different? If Joe says they're a good hull, I believe it. I'm planning on adding the 20 & 40 size Delta Force hulls to my fleet as well.

Duane

Latest posts

Back