ML boatworks tunnels?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjacobsen71

Who took over the production of the ML Boatworks tunnel hulls, looking at possibly trying to purchase a kit in the near future.

Thanks

I remember seeing a post here that he was no longer making the tunnel kits and the tunnel stuff was sold to someone but never saw who that was.

Does Paul also make the kneelers? Trying to get a hold of ML Boatworks but there is not contact info....................

I still make the kneelers, You can call or text(252) 717-6282, or email [email protected]. I have the 32" and 35", both nitro or FE radio boxes. Thanks, Mike, www.mlboatworksrc.com

Yes I have Mike's tunnel hull kits, and we are very grateful to Mike for giving us this opportunity

SORRY, We have been keeping a low profile because its been much more difficult to get up and running than I anticipated.

And our sales have been very brisk which has also contributed to our delay, happily.

We've been working on instructions for the PX 300 which are very near completion. We are now working on the NX300 and the PX335 instructions also.

We are also introducing Lexan Cowls (this is the stuff they make RC car bodies from only thicker) for the NX & PX 300 kits and soon for the 335 and 365 kits

These cowl are formed from .060 Polycarbonate (aka Lexan) and are VERY strong and will not shatter and is lighter than fiberglass.

And to prove the point we are guaranteeing our cowls against crash damage for life.

Unfortunately our web site construction has taken a back seat to all this so it will be a bit longer before its ready

However you can contact me at [email protected] for any questions or purchase information

Thanks

Paul

PX300 sm pic1.jpg

Back