ML Boatworks Lauterbach laser cut kit done. See Post #31 for kit pics!!!! 5-2-13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really nice looking kit to build. I was talking to Dick Loeb at our last district 12 club race and he was telling me that you were working on a kit for this boat. I see you were mounting a brushless motor in this one, will it be available in a kit that will work for the thunder boat gas class? if so, when it comes available, make sure you send dick 2 kits to build as he will be building me one as well!!! Any information would be much appreciated....

John, Sorry for the late reply. I have not worked on the boat in a while. Actually just scanned in the center section sheeting templates last night, so now the center sheeting is done. Just need to do the sponson sheeting templates, and the kit will be ready to offer. Right now, its more of an 1/8th scale hull, 42.5" if I remember off hand. I want to see how much I like the boat running before I make other scales. Mike

It is with sad news that I am letting everyone know that as soon as I can, I am going to delete my intlwaters account tonight. I appreciate all of your support over the years, but I have got to get away from intlwaters. I will continue with ML Boatworks, but new designs are being halted. I have been taking on a lot of new designs, and overdoing it. I think mentally, it has me frustrated, it has me lashing out at things, and unfortunately, intlwaters has been the hotbed for that. I have to put a stop to this as things are not fun like they were. I am partly to blame, and I take that responsibility. For that, to my friends who have watched some of the lashing out, I apologize. The new website will be where you will find my current offerings...hopefully mid October, and I have enjoyed OSE since joining, so I am going to do things there. If you need a kit, do not hesitate to email me at [email protected], or visit the website, and as always, I enjoy the phone conversations. I am still available for help, weather its with one of my kits or not..just like its always been. Thanks again to my IW friends, and customers. Take care. Mike Luszcz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back