ML Boatworks GP335, GP400 and SX400 Sport Hydroplane (SX400 pics a few pages in!)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles, I just got this first one finished and need to take pics which is why its not on the website yet. This one is going to a nitro owner, and I have some kits coming for a local that will be doing one as FE heat and one for FE SAWs. The price is going to be similar to the GP400. I need to compare wood use of the two and I will have a final total. My laser guy is so backed up with laser cut orders right now that it will be a few weeks before he is above water with cutting, so there is no rush to push this hull yet! If things go well this coming year, I will possibly get my own cutter as the delays are starting to hurt a little. Mike

Mike,we all appreciate the advancements you have made for this hobby,take your time and get ALL your r&d done so when i order one its as good as the rest of your products. Mine will be nitro as well. We gotta support our D12 vendors!!! I will pm you .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back