ML Boatworks GP Sport Hydro lineup is getting a facelift...New cowlings!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those looks sweet,Im glad i Got to talk to you Mike ,Even tho it got cut short.Not shure what happened there,Cant waite to get to build one of these. :D
Yeah, I don't know either! Either way, give me another ring in the evening if you want to talk further about the boat! Talk soon, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Still staring at those beautiful molds, can't wait for them to arrive and get a part or two pulled! I know Anthony can't wait!

Ask all the guys that I use to build performance cars and engines for if I know how to walk away! 5 years and going since I have been out of the hobby!

I have Cleaned This thread and Hope this is the last time i Do this or im going to send people on Vacation longer than 6 Months.

Now back to the Thread. Nice cowls ;-)

Thank you for getting to this so quickly Julian. I know you have better things to be doing! Anthony did an incredible job working on the CAD files for the cowls didn't he!

Thanks for the compliment,. but it's really not that hard.. I wish I could build one as well as I could model one on a computer!! starting to wish I had let him ship the 2 today!!!

Thank you for getting to this so quickly Julian. I know you have better things to be doing! Anthony did an incredible job working on the CAD files for the cowls didn't he!
they look pretty neat actually. too bad i only Run Twins LOL..

I can model up a real cool twin cowl for you if you like!!! seems there are lots of guys into RC boats that have access to CNC machines to cut the molds. Maybe I'll start a line of cowls,.. like Mikes GP line!!!! oh wait,.. did Tom Foley already do this?

Could be "Tony's Custom Cowl Works"

I can model up a real cool twin cowl for you if you like!!! seems there are lots of guys into RC boats that have access to CNC machines to cut the molds. Maybe I'll start a line of cowls,.. like Mikes GP line!!!! oh wait,.. did Tom Foley already do this?

Could be "Tony's Custom Cowl Works"
im up for it ;-)

Anthony and Mike,

The cowl molds look great. I take it those (2)molds are for the Gp-400 and the GP-335/315.

When can I get one. I want to test the GP-400 before the snow flies. I still have nitro to burn.

Thanks for the great job guys,

Bert Dygert

All 3 molds will ship tomorrow,.. the last mold is actually being cut RIGHT NOW.. It will be done in the morning. Mike is the fiber glass guy.. but if I had to guess,.. they will ship tomorrow, not too far so probably arrive fedex on Monday. Give mike a week to prep molds, a week to actually make some, then ship.. conservatively,.. 3 weeks to get a cowl in your hands..

Thanks is my estimate..

Wow, you have me pegged pretty well Anthony. I would say 3 weeks is reasonable. It will only take a day or two to prep me molds tho :)

Molds have arrived! and they look incredible. Can't wait to get them preped and ready to pulling some parts! Mike

Back