ML Boatworks GP Sport Hydro lineup is getting a facelift...New cowlings!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
With the help of a very very talented member of the boating community, Anthony Marquart, and a couple days (yes, he did this in a few short days!), he took my 2d profile line, and made these awesome cowlings for the GP265 (to look like a 2.5L), GP310 (to look like the GP777 The Crush), GP335 (GP777 again), and GP400...and when I finish the GP480 gas size we will do one for it as well! With his 3d drawings, we are able to cut out precision molds made from REN board off a CNC 3axis router. These will be perfect in finish and fitment. Should be awesome. The GP310/GP335 mold is being cut this weekend! Enjoy, Mike

GPLineup_zpsc544dc12.jpg

GPLineupORBIT_zpse7c65cda.jpg

Is there somewhere I can find video of one of the ML boats (sp20 or sp40) running? I haven't seen one in person and I'm curious how they ride, etc.

Ive seen a few, and I was impressed.... Mike,.. please put some links here on Iwaters of the GP boats... they ROCK!

Anthony,

Let me measure my GP-400 height from the deck right at the engine craddle bulkhead to the top of the motor (CMB VAC45) to make sure there is enough clearance over the top of the motor. I will measure it tonight.

Bert Dygert

Mike and Anthony,

I measured my GP-400 hull last night. Bottom of hull to top of engine screws(on angle)is 4.25 inches to clear the glow plug tip you need 4.45 inches.

Bert Dygert

Bert, Anthony is working on the redesign right now. He is pulling the scoops forward to make for plenty of room. I replied to your PM just a few minutes ago as well. Mike

Anthony,

Can you share the new images? Phil is sending me a Grand prix cowl we will see how this will look as well.

Bert

Last edited by a moderator:
Back