• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Vegas CVR-M Spektrum Radio Full Mod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmupilot

Aquacraft Miss Vegas for sale.

New custom paint, O.S. CVR-M modified, Mac Pipe, Twisted Liquid rudder, Twisted Liquid turn fin, Octura Y535 Prop, Spektrum DX2 radio.

Great running and very quick. The motor is modded with a turbo head and the sleeve has been ported. $200 shipped to the local 48. I will post pics later this evening.

For some odd reason I'm only allowed to post the one photo, I have more photos I can email to anybody who wants them. Just PM or post your email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
wmupilot, I am interested in this boat. Looking to trade anything? Are you going to be on Lime Lake soon?

Thanks, Joe

wmupilot, I am interested in this boat. Looking to trade anything? Are you going to be on Lime Lake soon?

Thanks, Joe
Hi Joe,

I was actually just up there over the 4th for a couple of days, but didn't get to run the boats much. I'll be up there sometime in the next few weeks. The only thing I would be interested in trading for is a stock Zenoah engine.

Back