• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MGM ESC TMM40063-35

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Finch

Supporting Member
I bought an ESC MGM 40063-35 for SAW but cutting back on my electric stuff. I paid $869.31 for this and not using it. I put it in a boat yesterday and ran it on the pond with 5s and it worked fine. I also have a TMM 28026-3s which I have been using for 4s heat racing. The screws holding the heat sink in place got loose so I put a hose clamp on it to hold the heat sinks in place. The screws were stripped so this has been working fine. Not pretty, but works. This ESC and the big one use the same software and connectors for plugging into the computer to program and read data so I am letting this ESC go as a bonus since I would have to use the cable to program it that goes with the larger unit. No big deal, just downsizing anyway. So package includes both Controllers, cable for programming, and disk. In USA only. Paypal only. I will pay shipping. $425.00 takes them both. Not selling separate because the smaller one is just a bonus for buying the big one.

John

mgm.jpg.pngeSC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed them and soldered 8mm connectors to ESC so motor wires would be 3 inches between ESC and motor. the shorter the better for high amperage draw such as SAW I was told by factory.

Back