Message from the Big Man [Tom]

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

sent tom an email today [thanks for the address gene] and he wanted me to post this:

It apears the company I picked for my new dsl connection is having problems. The company was highly rated at dsl reports but from what I can tell they have fallen off the face of the earth (phone disconnected and no email replys). This may mean it may be a while till i'm back on line. I am however getting some good boat building done. I have 1 .21 tub 95% done 1 tub 80% done, and 8 sponsons completed. This is just the basic wood construction. I still have to install everything and paint them..... that is always the hard part for me.

There is a chance I will be getting a 56k dial up modem and an aol free trial just so i can get back on the net. it would be better than nothing!

I have considered setting up a photo album for intlwaters in the past. the problem is I can't find a good script to use. Most of the ones I found were adult oriented. If you guys can find a good script let me know. I usually look over at www.hotscripts.com for scripts to use for the site. We can do php, perl, and asp scripts. MySQL would be the prefered database.

I'm glad to hear everything is going ok without me. Everyone give MikeP a big thanks for hosting us! If it werent for him we would most certainly be gone by now!

Thanks Mike and happy keyboard racing to ya guys!

Tom

Tom...you better hurry up and get back--Hammer's catching up quick on post count!

Oh yeah.........................we miss you too. ;)

Back