mercury dealers in the indiana area

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Pirrone

hi all

im am in the market for a secondhand outboard ive been looking around ebay and local classifieds and was suggested that i look in the us

i do have a contact in Indiana that can ship to Australia

is there anyone on here that knows of any dealers in this area that they can recommend me to speak to about the above

thanks cheers rick

download.jpg

hi mic

thanks heaps for the lead is this a local fellow from the indy area or does he sell all over us

cheers rick

Craigs list is a free classified listing and has a good search format. It serves the US city by city. I brought up Indianapolis but if you go to the home page there will be a list of country/state/city to narrow down an area. Click on the CL at the top left of the page. I see they are in AU also. The site started as a place to barter services and has grown to a great want add. I have bought and sold cars. cycles and boats. I found a boat I was looking to buy and traded an RV I had for sale so it has worked well for me.

Mic

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites#ASIA

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mic

thanks heaps for the lead is this a local fellow from the indy area or does he sell all over us

cheers rick

I'm sorry Rick , but I'm having a crappy day and that made me laugh my A-- off :p :p :p

Thank You for the unintended smile ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back