• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 67 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had my 21 Extreme for sale, someone offered my $200.00 more it 5 minutes after I said I would sell it to Kentley. Kentley got the boat at the price I agreed to. My loss but a friendship saved.

Engines were sold at original posted price. Now some of you can quit sniveling and grow up a bit. This is toy boats were dealing with, not the Barrett-Jackson auctions.

Who was the UNLUCKY buyer(s)? <_<

Or LUCKY buyer(s) if I can find out who got them.

Last edited by a moderator:
cobra75 said:
Engines were sold at original posted price. Now some of you can quit sniveling and grow up a bit. This is toy boats were dealing with, not the Barrett-Jackson auctions.
TOY boats? We are talking about ethics here.

Don and Gentlemen,

I do not know who, cobra75 sold the engines to but you may be assured it was not me. NO contact in any form, no $$$ exchanged hands, and I have no engine! I am rather miffed over it all, especially since I needed the engine and P/S. I do not know how he will explain that one but he has shown his hand to all of us. Andy is dead right. Ethics issue with trust and fellow respect from others is the principle, not toy boats! We have seen all kinds and he has literally missed the boat! Many of you out there know me personally and my principle is the same as Joe's. My loss is not worth a bad reputation or friendship. Merry Christmas (belated) and happy new year to all!

John

John-

In this instance I think you're better off passing on those engines anyway. Get in contact with Andy on a MAC67, I'm sure he'll do you right. B)

cobra75 said:
Mr. Cobra, did the buyer pay you with play money? You got called out after you attempted take advantage of someone. If you would have tried this at a Barrett-Jackson auction, you'd be hauled of in handcuffs.

So doo we realy need 3 pages to look at I would think you all would let this die out!

AND yes i was going to keep quiet but after 3 pages . did you ever think this person might be selling them for some one else ??? and they got the wrong price to his friend?

So let this die .! as I get tired of reading to see if any thing new . But if this was mr. touchey fealy I would say sick the dog's on him. but it's not as no one is perfect and that includes me and any one that reads this!

Just my .06 cents :rolleyes:

Hey Jimmy, there is more to the story than you might want to know, but not my place to say....... :blink:

BTW- 'ol "touchy-feely" has since been booted twice more......... <_<

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

well i bid had bid on one and i did not recieve a email or message there for i would never ever buy from this guy even if the core of the world froze over i will just buy from andy as for growing up iam very much grown up i dont lie to other ppl if you didnt want to sell the motors at that price dont post it

as i see it if you make a mistake live with it but dont lie to people to hide it no one can trust a preson who lies

Back