• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 67 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra75

I have 2 MAC 67 engines. One is brand new and never been turned over. $ 225. The second has been used very little this year and I'll include a brand new Andy Brown modified piston/sleeve. $ 200.

If the slightly used one includes the P/S I'll gladly take it. Thanks.

John Knight

My apologies to everyone. I posted the wrong prices for these engines. The new one should be$ 300 and the used one with the extra brand new piston/sleeve is $ 275. Both engines are the blue head and were purchased in the summer of 2003.

These are still below dealer pricing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are all human & mistakes do happen but to come back 3 days later after people have said they wanted to buy them, well .... don't you think some concession might be considered fair here. Didn't you read what you wrote after you posted it?? My suggestion, take it for what it's worth, would be to meet each respective buyer 1/2 way, split the difference. I mean no offense but it seems odd how your "mistake" was exactly $75 each, AFTER they became spoken for. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Cobra75, I'd read up on the law of contracts if I were you. An offer was made and accepted. Sounds to me like you have an obligation.

Hopefully it's an honest mistake but............Take the loss and stick w/the original price. This ain't ebay where you can't bump up your own auction.

[SIZE=21pt]Anyone wanna' buy a bridge....LOL[/SIZE]

You have a bridge for sale??? Where at??...wait....nevermind...i'll take it....How Much??

Bridge has yet to be shipped so I'll sell it again for $175...hope the original buyer don't get pissed...LOL

[SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas everyone![/SIZE]

:D geeeez you guys guys are something else...LOL

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the first offer for the used engine. I am sad to say that I have yet to be contacted by the seller. I guess he has headed for the hills. I still want it so I can only ask all for you to honor that request and do not by it offline. I would give you the same honor.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

John Knight

:angry: man if this was ebay i think this we be a neg feed back why raise price when some one agrreed to a price you set the first time i think thats down right wrong then you dont even respond to message lift to you that we wanted the item i will still buy the motor from ya if its for 225.00 not 300.00 if you dont want to do it then thats ok with me i will just send andy money for one thanks again one upset bidder :angry: :angry: :angry: ps rodney did the bridge sell if not ill buy it for a nickel

Back