• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a small inboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclefester802

Hey Everyone.

I'm looking for a .10 inboard, something that I will be able to get parts for. I have a small dumas hull that I want to set up for my kid, I have a old o.s. .10 that I don't even see on their web site ( fs I think ) and it needs a pipe and piston/sleave that I doubt I will ever find { half of the top of the piston is raised }.. Ayone have anything please let me know.

Thanx,

Mark

[email protected]

Hello Mark,

I'm not sure if this will work for you or not but I have the entire drive out of a Traxxas boat. (Nitro Vee?) I think it's a .15 size motor and has an electric starter on it, also has stuffing tube , out drive, prop, exhaust, fuel tank, instructions and a bunch of other small stuff. Like I said new and complete, never touched. If you want it I'd sell for 125.00 plus the shipping. Oh ya, it even has return to shore if the nitro motor dies while running.

Paul.

I have a modified Novarossi C.12 with rotary carb that runs like a scalded dog (puppie).

If you'r interested....I need to put a new rod in it before it goes anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Paul,

I have a kyosho 16 ...It is way too big for this little boat, Thanx anyway.

Kevin , I think I might be able to fit a 12 in this thing, What do you want for it?

Mark

you'll be able to fit it fine...I think it's actually smaller/ lighter and than the os .10

I know it's Way more powerful......it's a good copy of a Roem mod C10

make an offer...the rod is on order (had to replace it because I supun the bushing) ...wont be here till next week

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have two HB .12 marine engines. They run great and have had little use on them. Both are very easy to start! I don't need them and I only want $50.00 for the pair. They include instructions and the mufflers. The bonus is that you can still get parts for them.

Did I say that the $50.00 includes shipping? Well it does! I don't need them and they have to go to a home where they can get some use. :p

Let me know if you are interested.

Dale P.

[email protected]

Sounds good. I sent you my address and I will send them out as soon as the payment arrives.

Dale P.

Back