LIVE Broadcast from the Fall Nationals!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

We are here getting ready for tomorrows activities! The Live feed is up and running if you would like to check out some of Open Water today!!!!

Kerri

Y'all need to come out with an app so I can watch it on my iPhone while im at work.

I'll work on that app Buck:)

We're up and running this morning!!!!!!!

See you guys online!

Kerri

Thanks MeTime for doing this! Im sure my company doesnt appreciate it as much as I do, but its friday right? LOL.

Most of the time the heat would go in and the picture would be of the pits and would miss that heat.That's the pits.

Dave Roach

Having a good time ....... except for the turtle that decided to show up in my first heat of twin. I had no idea other than the boat got really twitchy when I tried to run tight. Still amazed I ran hard and finished, glad I had a spare. Kinda explained the weird hop it took at the start of 2nd lap at buoy #2.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a good time ....... except for the turtle that decided to show up in my first heat of twin. I had no idea other than the boat got really twitchy when I tried to run tight. Still amazed I ran hard and finished, glad I had a spare. Kinda explained the weird hop it took at the start of 2nd lap at buoy #2.......
Hey Don

Are you kill turtle at pond ??? did you find turtle dead float ?? so will cook for supper :lol:

I bet that same turtle has scars in the shape of prop marks from a 1667 that are about 2 years old. He lives off of turn one.

Buck

Most of the time the heat would go in and the picture would be of the pits and would miss that heat.That's the pits.

Dave Roach
Dave, not sure what you where watching, that did happen once yesterday, but all other times it was on the race. We do stay in the pits sometimes during mill time to see people working and on the drivers stand, but when the race starts we have been on it.

It has been a very good weekend for the live feed, 579 poeple yesterday watching from 21 countries.

The turtle was found dead on the side of the pond with its shell cracked in two...RIP little turtle...and little duck that bite the dust yesterday. Rough weekend for the little critters.

The turtle was found dead on the side of the pond with its shell cracked in two...RIP little turtle...and little duck that bite the dust yesterday. Rough weekend for the little critters.
Watch out for PETA .......they are a pain in the AZZZZZZZZZZZ

TOM.... We can invite them to enlighten us As we start up for twin class...................... :D :D :lol: :eek:

Back