Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets get them entries in guys. How bout some twins remember if you want to run King Of The Lake Sat night you dont have to signup till Sat and you just need impba insurance. Any legal IMPBA BOAT.
They better bring a Twinnnnnnnn if they plan to WIN IT??

We will have 2 Team Roadrunner 101RS Twins ready for battle. Im bringing 3 myself .. let race ;-)

We have a 6ft Traveling Trophy for F Mono. And a 6ft Traveling Award for TWIN Nitro Hydro class...........thats 12ft of Chrome Plastic & Wood... :huh: Dont Bring your Mini Cooper. it wont fit......... Unlesss you stick it out the sun roof!!!! :D :D :D

We have a 6ft Traveling Trophy for F Mono. And a 6ft Traveling Award for TWIN Nitro Hydro class...........thats 12ft of Chrome Plastic & Wood... :huh: Dont Bring your Mini Cooper. it wont fit......... Unlesss you stick it out the sun roof!!!! :D :D :D
I dont know about you Joe but those trophies are coming home to TN again ;-)

Jeff , go ahead and enter me in B-mono , guess I need to do some schooling up there .

Probably be to worn out on Saturday for that King of the lake thing .

Mark---

To all who have trailors if you stay at Courtyard Marriott you may take a spot for one trailor. But everyone has to pit and start boats on lake side. I have spoken to them about it. When making reservations be sure to mention power boaters for the cheaper rate of blocked rooms. Im sure the Residence will make you the same deal.

Back