Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter colinson has b&d mono, Rich Zimmerman, Zuber have them too. If the clubs dont list the core classes on the flyer b,d,e,f, mono hydro It sure dont help get the boats out. I would think listing them with a 3 boat limit per class would be fair. We have alot of extra class being run now so time limits and class limits are to be considered. Evansville drops classes then the other D14 clubs dont list them either i noticed. We do have clubs in dist 4 that list all the core classes still.
We racing Monos Phil. You can watch?
Well i like racing the monos i will bring them to the June race.
We thought you did!!!!!! :huh: What do you guys want for 45 mono awards? Long Horns Gift Certificates? or a actual awards?
Thats good idea to bring out the boats, Long horn or Roadhouse sounds good.
We can talk about it on friday...... I can get whatever we decide for awards.... Would be glad to sponsor this class if it will make??

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think B mono will be a problem for this race, If that class is there, Alex will be there racing it. He wants to race the 40 mono again but I am not sure my heart can take it. Ken

I dont think B mono will be a problem for this race, If that class is there, Alex will be there racing it. He wants to race the 40 mono again but I am not sure my heart can take it. Ken
Let Alex drive it Kenny..... take the restraints off.... :lol: :lol: ..... Step #1 HOLD IT WIDE OPEN BOY!!!!!!!!

Let Alex drive it Kenny..... take the restraints off.... :lol: :lol: ..... Step #1 HOLD IT WIDE OPEN BOY!!!!!!!!
Thats the problem Alex knows how to hold her wide open, Green Green GO GO GO

Thats the problem Alex knows how to hold her wide open, Green Green GO GO GO
yah Kenny let him drive he can do it

You can fliers either on IMPBA14 or IMPBA sites.
Thank you Don,,,

Gotem

If I can get a couple-a traveling partners from my area,, I would like to make this race.

What are the expected/usual numbers of scales for the June race??

Would you consider running an FE scale with the Nitro?? May make it easier to talk some Georgians into making the trip??

If B Mono is making a come back, we got one we might get pieced together in time. Not making any promises. It's been sitting on a shelf for 10 years.

If B Mono is making a come back, we got one we might get pieced together in time. Not making any promises. It's been sitting on a shelf for 10 years.
samuel we have 4 so far enter the boat you will make 5 and if bellinger comes maybe he can bring his that will make 6 B monos

At this point no fe scale in nitro scale. You know our scale numbers are impressive.

samuel we have 4 so far enter the boat you will make 5 and if bellinger comes maybe he can bring his that will make 6 B monos
I'll take it of the shelf and see what it needs. It's a old Seaducer, but in perfect condition. I'll talk to my uncle tonight. It might be my dads. If its my dads it's a no go.

Thank you Don,,,

Gotem

If I can get a couple-a traveling partners from my area,, I would like to make this race.

Would you consider running an FE scale with the Nitro?? May make it easier to talk some Georgians into making the trip??

Crystal ball says:

(16) Scales and (15) Sport 40's. We usually have (18) Sport 40's and (13) Scales but thats just what the crystal ball says.

I can also see (7) B Monos and (4) D's.

B Modified tunnel has nothing but tumbleweeds, but Sport 20 will have good numbers.

3 Gas cats will blow over in the first turn of the first heat.

Some one will bring a chicken and someone else will leave with it.

Thank you Don,,,

Gotem

Crystal ball says:

If I can talk some into it

(16) Scales and (15) Sport 40's. We usually have (18) Sport 40's and (13) Scales but thats just what the crystal ball says.

8-9 5

B Modified tunnel has nothing but tumbleweeds, but Sport 20 will have good numbers.

Thank you Don,,,

Gotem

Crystal ball says:

8-9 5

What happened to the FE`s in Atlanta. Maybe I missed them cause i could not hear them?

Thank you Don,,,

Gotem

Crystal ball says:

8-9 5

Thank you Don,,,

Gotem

Crystal ball says:

8-9 5

Bring that New Sparkley F mono........ We will break it in for you.........

Back