Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPBA Dist # 5. Took 25-27 awards off the table last year..... We coming to GET IT ON AGAIN!!!!!!! More Boats and More Engines this time!!!!!! Evansville Offers plenty of FASSSST Racing around the Pond & Good people. Plus The Steak Houses will be blowing there smoke across the lake about supper time!!!!!! You wont have to go far to get food.......... The Local Bob Scouts normally are cooking at the lake during the day........ If you want to get your Prop Wet, Race some fast boats & have a Good Time........ This is a Race to Attend!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Members

6,918 posts

Posted Today, 07:43 AM

Hey Joe,

We apperciate your support of our race and I know district 5 did well but I think we gave out more than 27 awards, I beleive we had 16 classes x 3 = 48

IMPBA Dist # 5. Took 25-27 awards off the table last year..... We coming to GET IT ON AGAIN!!!!!!! More Boats and More Engines this time!!!!!! Evansville Offers plenty of FASSSST Racing around the Pond & Good people. Plus The Steak Houses will be blowing there smoke across the lake about supper time!!!!!! You wont have to go far to get food.......... The Local Bob Scouts normally are cooking at the lake during the day........ If you want to get your Prop Wet, Race some fast boats & have a Good Time........ This is a Race to Attend!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Warren IMPBA 17999

KOHLMEYER CLASSIC 2012 RESULTS.pdf

Attachments

• KOHLMEYER CLASSIC 2012 RESULTS.pdf
    215.7 KB · Views: 22
Members

6,918 posts

Posted Today, 07:43 AM

Hey Joe,

We apperciate your support of our race and I know district 5 did well but I think we gave out more than 27 awards, I beleive we had 16 classes x 3 = 48

Joe Warren IMPBA 17999
His referring to Evansville Little thunder in June 2012

Ohh i agree he might have been wrong in the amount all together. everyone did great and we had alot of fun regardless if we won a trophy, chicken award or anything at all

to me its about the race,friends and fun i dont expect a trophy

wrong file

Not knocking Joe he is a great guy. Just trying to be fair to the rest who took home awards.
Steve........... We are Referring to the race that is Coming Around Again......... Duh.... The Little Thunder JUNE Race & we are talking about the success of Dist #5 at that event............ I`am sure Mikey or Don can post the Correct Results????? We may have even Won the Chichen Award too?? If we did I will personally paint some lips on it before we return it to its owner........

Guys Ive made a deal with Jullian,if he wins any class we are gonna cut that nasty beard of his off on the spot. Yep while his girlfriend watches. If you know anyone in the hairclub we can bag it and mail it too you. We might even get the King of The Lake Crown out for a grudge match. I know Bob Davis wants a piece of dat TWIN and so does Mike Board. email me if your in for the King race as I will handle it along with dat beard myself.....

Guys Ive made a deal with Jullian,if he wins any class we are gonna cut that nasty beard of his off on the spot. Yep while his girlfriend watches. If you know anyone in the hairclub we can bag it and mail it too you. We might even get the King of The Lake Crown out for a grudge match. I know Bob Davis wants a piece of dat TWIN and so does Mike Board. email me if your in for the King race as I will handle it along with dat beard myself.....
I would put the Crown up against Bobs hair. But he don`t have any......... I would put the Crown up against Mike Board hair. But...... He dont have any??????? da Crown is safe!!!!!!!! But I need another One........ if Mikey is bringing another to the lake??????? :eek: :lol: B) Julian has more hair on his Chin....... that Board does on his head!!!!!!

Mike thats correct if i win any class i run at Evansville Little thunder in june i will take the beard off make sure you bring the hair clippers ;-).. Also on that Note i Want to Participate in the King of the Lake I might have to outfit my (ELVIS) Twin Hydro with a set of 101RS Engines and run that race.. Mike Board and Bob Davis better be prepared Joe W and I will show them how its done.. If you want a piece of Twin Roadrunner comes to Evansville we will be waiting.. Step up or step out

Julian

Julian

Well we got a New 2013 Twin for them too!!!!!!! :D :D Bob davis has a New NITRO RR Twin & i`am sure he is assembling it at lighting speeed, Bob`s Gas Twin had a Wardrobe malfunction in Atlanta........ either its leg fell off?? Or a tit popped out? Dont recall what happened but he was not able to run it....... & M .Boards mouth turns More Rpm than his Boat does..... :eek: :D B)

Well we got a New 2013 Twin for them too!!!!!!! :D :D Bob davis has a New NITRO RR Twin & i`am sure he is assembling it at lighting speeed, Bob`s Gas Twin had a Wardrobe malfunction in Atlanta........ i think its leg fell off?? Or a tit popped out? Dont recall what happened but he was not able to run it....... & M .Boards mouth turns More Rpm than his Boat..... :eek: :D B)
HA HA thats Correct

Julian has a Roadrunner Twin 101RS

Joe Warren New 2013 Roadrunner Twin 101RS

At this point no fe scale in nitro scale. You know our scale numbers are impressive.
I'll see what the interest would be..

I know I'm not making the Kohlmeyer race this year,, we committed to the fall nat's
As much as I'd like to join in on this fun,,

Just can't find any running mates to make the trip with me.

So, it looks like I'll be missing E-Ville this year.

Sorry guys, you know I'd like to be there...

The Hagan's will be there. Going to hit up Cheeseburger in Paradise Saturday Night. Get a 60oz beer.
Home of the THROWED BIG 60oz BEER In a FROSTED MUG!!!!!!!! It will knock the attitude out of Most Boaters.......

Back