Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we could run in the parking lot with that much rain. Mike thank you and the crew for the great race you guys put on. We will be back in the fall.

McKay's

Here are the full results folks! First 3 rounds count for D14 points, 4th round was top 6 boats only.

I didn't realize it at the time, but 2 classes we won by only 6 points! Now that is some close racing.

Personally, I had a great day Saturday, but Sunday was a different story. However, winning "King of the Lake" with my 20 Hydro in choppy race water, loose as a goose with the sponsons rocking and rolling, put the grin back on my face. I had a great time!!!!

The real King of the Lake was Steve Peterson! He won the two largest classes, and with that, both Travelling Cups.

Thanks to everyone who came and especially those who donated to Mended Little Hearts.

LITTLE THUNDER_RESULTS.pdf

Attachments

• LITTLE THUNDER_RESULTS.pdf
    252.5 KB · Views: 117
Yea i had T boat for the first place till that darn Bill Payne passed me in the last corner to make me get a third in the last round. :eek: Carl took first by 6 points, I ended up in second, Bill got the third place. Points were close in alot of classes

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great time in E-Ville .super good race conditions ,

HOT!! But, you got use to it ,NOT!! Come on September ,be ready boys ,

Coming to town with a new line up !!

Mark***

Latest posts

Back