• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIKE NEW GREENHEAD VALVOLA .21 MOTOR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

like new greenhead valvola.. it has been ran before it was rebuilt and has not been ran afterwards, very nice tight engine that needs nothing but a hull to install it in.. it has new piston and liner and bearings , it is very clean and will make a nice powerplant for one of them jae riggers ..keep it cheap and fast. asking 250.00 shipped in the us 48.. will ship outside for additional cost. paypal is [email protected] and please do as gift or add 4 percent, thanks to all that have bought and enjoyed their purchases on here, i have a list of stuff im working on that is the last of it..keep a eye out to get the real good deals. thanks

tk

like new greenhead valvola.. it has been ran before it was rebuilt and has not been ran afterwards, very nice tight engine that needs nothing but a hull to install it in.. it has new piston and liner and bearings , it is very clean and will make a nice powerplant for one of them jae riggers ..keep it cheap and fast. asking 250.00 shipped in the us 48.. will ship outside for additional cost. paypal is [email protected] and please do as gift or add 4 percent, thanks to all that have bought and enjoyed their purchases on here, i have a list of stuff im working on that is the last of it..keep a eye out to get the real good deals. thanks

tk

make offers on this ??

tk

tk

make offers on this ??

Terry I got $200.00

Thanks

Dave

tk

tk

make offers on this ??

Terry I got $200.00

Thanks

Dave

tk
tell you what 225.00 and ill ship in the us 48, if out off that like canada lets say 5 bux for shipping?? if that works my paypal is [email protected] and send as a gift please. thanks dave.

tk

tk

make offers on this ??

tk
$100.00 shipped

tk

make offers on this ??

tk

engine sold pending payment..thank you.

tk

hi terry,

kevin here from aust just wondering if you got the consignment numbers from work for the shipment for me to australia???

thanks kevin.

hi terry,

kevin here from aust just wondering if you got the consignment numbers from work for the shipment for me to australia???

thanks kevin.
sent you a pm since it has info of your addy in it.. thanks kevin and get ahold of me.

tk

Back