• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mac 21 & cmb valvola 21 plus extras for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters been doing some cleaning up and came across these 2 x 21 engines and some extra parts to suit, found in a cuboard,

no1.. is a mac 21 in very good condition ,only been run in from new, thats all.engine is stock, also you get a spare mac 21 water jacket aswell asking price $340.00au shipped to your door (SOLD)

no2... a cmb valvola green head 21 in very good condition. has been used only a little and has smooth bearings and runs great, engine is stock, also included is a spare red cmb water jacket to suit this engine.asking price $340.00au shipped to your door (SOLD)

no3.. a cmb vac front housing including drum and crab. this has been used 2 times and is in new coindition. it will fit onto the mac or cmb engine no worries, asking price $180.00au shipped to your door (SOLD)

no4.. cmb and mac 21 piston and liners x 4, plus 2 x rods, turbo head button, 2 x drums,selling as a package all piston and liners are in good condition and usuable 3 are the old style and one has the extra ports in it that came out with the first rs7 model. asking price is $300.00au shipped to your door

payment through paypal and first to say il take it gets it , no buying from pm,s thanks jason

here are pics of piston and liners listed for sale thanks jason ive listed them 1 to 4 thanks piston and liners mac  cnb 21 001.JPGpiston and liners mac  cnb 21 002.JPGpiston and liners mac  cnb 21 003.JPGpiston and liners mac  cnb 21 005.JPGpiston and liners mac  cnb 21 006.JPGpiston and liners mac  cnb 21 009.JPGpiston and liners mac  cnb 21 010.JPG

for sale may 2013 001.JPG

for sale may 2013 002.JPG

for sale may 2013 003.JPG

for sale may 2013 004.JPG

for sale may 2013 005.JPG

piston and liners mac  cnb 21 004.JPG

piston and liners mac  cnb 21 007.JPG

piston and liners mac  cnb 21 008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason per your ad I will Take #1 and # 3 PM me the payment details please..

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
jason, can i see some pics of the ex. ports on the sleeves? & a measurement of the sleeve od. thanx.

jason, can i see some pics of the ex. ports on the sleeves? & a measurement of the sleeve od. thanx.
hi there do you mean outside pirts or inside ports, these piston and liners fit these 2 engines ive sold, i piston and liner has the rs7 eyelets in the liner ,, thanbks jason

a pic of the ex. port straight on from the outside & a pic of the piston showing any skirt cut & windows will show me what i'm looking for. that, and a measurement of the od of the sleeve.

a pic of the ex. port straight on from the outside & a pic of the piston showing any skirt cut & windows will show me what i'm looking for. that, and a measurement of the od of the sleeve.
you have pm with pics thanks jason

thanx jason. those pics you posted show me what i need to see, i'll pass. not the style i'm lookin' for. thanx for posting more pics, mate.

Latest posts

Back