• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Seaducer RTR, 21 Valvola, CMB EVO II 1.0 and SPP pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

29" Seaducer (Green) ARTR - only requires a receiver. this hull has been raced by my wife for at least the last 5 years and is a great boat, very reliable. we have decided to 'upgrade' to a little bit bigger hull (Delta force) as we got a great deal on a boat. Engine (MAC 21) is in great condition and comes with a spare piston/liner, rod and pin/clips.

Boat does come with Carbon SPP pipe, flex and prop, they are just not pictured

$400USD $360usd SHIPPED

CMB EVO II - parts motor, piston, liner and headbutton are no good, but everything else is fine. (no Collet included)

$80 $60 USD Shipped

CMB Valvola 21 motor in good condition, about due for bearings, but they still feel fine and runs fine...changing all my motors to Nova's just because :)

(no Collet included)

$270 $230USD shipped

SPP Carbon pipes to suit 67 and up (maybe a 45 pipe in there?)

$50 $40 each Shipped (deals can be done if more than 1 is purchased)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shane, still looks good with the head off. Not sure of exact fuel but was in a 21mono. Can take more pictures if you want? Still has great compression. But as mentioned bearings would be good just to be safe

Hi Shane, still looks good with the head off. Not sure of exact fuel but was in a 21mono. Can take more pictures if you want? Still has great compression. But as mentioned bearings would be good just to be safe
thanks Kris,

any more pics of the CMB21 would be great

thanks

Shane

CMB pictures, looks worse than it actually is. NO scores of any kind on piston or liner, just the small marks on piston as you see.

MAC Pictures + pipe included in sale I WILL SEPARATE MOTOR AND PIPE FROM HULL IF ANY INTEREST, BUT WOULD PREFER A RTR DEAL

Spare parts for MAC, if not new the VERY limited run time (2-3 tanks). I matched the piston and liner from a parts lot s friend was selling, so it has alot of pinch.

OPEN TO OFFERS

Spare parts for MAC, if not new the VERY limited run time (2-3 tanks). I matched the piston and liner from a parts lot s friend was selling, so it has alot of pinch.

OPEN TO OFFERS
I would give you $25 for the spare parts and $6 for shipping

post-78-0-67854600-1363637408_thumb.jpg

How much for this 21 pipe shipped to Virginia Zip Code 23604?

Hi James,

Sorry, i did not see the last one (3rd of April), i will be selling the pipe with the boat...unless you want a motor too? :)

Latest posts

Back