Lets thrash someone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY TIM, DONT TELL JOE I SAID THIS :-X BUT THE REAL REASON HES SELLING THE 290 IS IS IS HE KNOWS HE HAS TO RACE THE BIG BOYS YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT ;) AND HES SCARED TO DEATH. IF I WERE HIM----------BUT I AINT AND WAS SCARRED ID CALL THE POOLICE. I MIGHT GET BEAT AND MIGHT EVEN TAKE OUT A FEW BOUYS OR TWO, BUT IM GONNA RUN TILL IT SINKS DONT TELL HIM I SAID THIS HE WILL GET MAD. ;D ;D ;D

HEY TOM

NICE STORY. BUT!! I SAW A GUY AT HUNTSVILLE LEAVE HIS FUEL JUG HOOKED TO HIS ENGINE SO THE FUEL WOULD EMPTY FROM HIS TANK. :eek: THEN WHEN THE CD SAID THEY WERE ON THE CLOCK ACTED LIKE HIS ENGINE WOULDN'T CRANK. ??? NOW THIS GUY REALY DIDN'T WANT TO RUN THIS HEAT. YA KNOW NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, I BELIEVE I THINK I'M ALMOST SURE YEA THAT WAS YOU ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A POEM FOR MY FRIEND,

THERE ONCE WAS A GUY NAMED JOE. :eek: WHO KNEW HIS BOATS WERE SLOW :'( SO HE WENT UP AND CRANKED IT WENT OUT AND SANK IT AND NOW HIS BOAT IS NO MOE. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

policecar1.gif

Yikes!!!!

Gene ;D

TRIBUTE TO TOM MOORE

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN NAMED TOM MOORE WHO WANTED TO PLAY WITH BOATS BUT WAS TO POOR. :( WHEN HE ASKED HIS WIFE BOY DID SHE HIT THE FLOOR. TOM DID ANY WAYS, NOW HE LIVES OUT DOOR. :'( :'( ;D

If all you you spent half the time working on your boats as you do Bull ____ on this web chat you might actually have a chance at the next race!!!!!

P.S. Now take that ;D

GOOD TO SEE YA ON CHRIS

THERE WAS ONCE A GUY NAMED CHRIS

THAT THOUGHT HE WAS GONA BEAT US DOWN AT MISS.

BUT WHEN IT WAS ALL SAID AND DONE HE FOUND OUT HE MADE A BUMB RUN ;D

HOW IS WILLIE ? IS HE JUST SEEING ONE BOAT YET OR STILL TWO ? TELL HIM JOE HOPES HE'S BETTER BY THEIR FIRST RACE SO HE CAN DUST MY PANTS. ;D

GATHER ROUND LITTLE CHILDREN,

There once was two guys named Tom & JOE,

They wanted to do a little boat racing, but they ditten have no DOE!$$$ :'(

So Tom came up with a plan, To make Joe HTB'S #1 fan. 8)

Next thing you know ole Hopper building some hulls,

And ole Tom's outside shoping for kulls,

So the racing season begins, And they both think there gonna win. ;D but someone put the buoy's on the water again.

So we go to Alabama to do some more playing, next thing you know ole Tom's out there wadding.

That's o.k. that's alright; Mark's say's were going to eat BUFFET tonight.

Joe said he's thru he's not gonna race, so he's putting it on e-bay,

That's the right place........ ;D

Richard said heed run again, If it took the biggest mono ever,

To win.

Cheers,

Tim & Josh

PB Racing

HEY TIM THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD AND I DON'T THINK TOM AND I CAN BEAT THAT ONE. QUESTION THOUGH , HOW MANY WEEKS DID IT TAKE YOU TO COME UP WITH IT ? ;D IT'S A BLAST BUT ONLY OUR GROUP REALY KNOWS. BY THE WAY I'M NOT QUITING , I'M REGROUPING. I'VE GOT A DEAN WERGES GAS CAT, A KENNY HILDRETH SPORT 40, AND A HTB 360. I'LL DO IT IN STYLE OR LOOK GOOD CRASHING. ;D ;D ;D SOME DAY YOU MIGHT GET AWAY FROM THEM SLOW BOATS ;D

HEY TIM WHATS HAPPENING. YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING ??? ??? JOE IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF TUNNELS ALL HE HAS LEFT IS 360 HE TALKS ABOUT ME HITTING BOUYS :-X :-X HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU HIT A 6 INCH BOUY WITH A 44 INCH CAT ;D ;D NOW, AS FOR YOU CHRIS HUFF, I AINT NO ROOKIE NO MORE I WILL SEE YOU IN MISS. AND I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IT. ;D ;D IM OUT A HERE GOT TO GO TO THE LAKE. EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT DAY.

BUD MAN TOM

Hey Guys what happenend to Billy R these days, i noticed he sold his tunnel and hasnt been on here in a while...has he left the boating scenen, or just had no time lately for you guys on this site ;)

Kris

BILLY'S AUCTION ON EBAY SAID HE WAS GETTING OUT. HOPE HE SAID THAT JUST TO SELL THAT BOAT. :eek:

Oh... I am still around, just laying low for a while. I kind of got burned out on the boats because of some stuff going on around here. Just doing a little flying here and there, just taking a break.

Billy R.

Billy, hope it wasnt/isnt anythig too serious...make sure you dont stay away for too long, you had some good ideas to contribute in the discussions!!

No nothing serious at all, just attitudes and such. Well I plan to stick aound here though, and I will still do some talkin!!!! Hehehehehe

Back