Lets thrash someone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Farts????? Man most us in MS are fairly young.... just a few in the club are older than dirt!! Hehehehe!!!

The guys out here refer to me and several of the "more mature" model tunnel boat racers as FROGS - R is for really, O is for Old, GS for guys. And F, well, I'd like to think it stands for "Friendly," but I think it's another "F" word.

However, I'll never be as old as Jim Irwin!!

Jerry D.

YA'LL LEAVE OLD JERRY ALONE, HE'S A HARD WORKING MAN . HE HAS BOATS TO DESIGN AND PLANS

TO GET READY !!!! YA'LL ARE HOLDING HIM UP!!!!

DID SOMEONE SAY SUCKUP!!!! BROWN NOSER ;D ;D

BOYS<BOYS<BOYS<

Don't listen to that young whipper snapper named JOSH

he's just a driver, no what I mean!!!!

Big Daddy Tim

PB Racing

p.s. but he does drive better that those Jackson TN boys!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok Tim

Now that you keep beating that dead horse, IMPBA want let us give money for prizes. But we can have a side bet. Instead of running against all the Tn. boys how about just me. What you think Josh, you up to it or Tim just full of it ? :p Pink slip for pink slip.

P.S. Make it easy on your self!! ;D

IS THAT A YES OR NO ? :- MY 21 BOAT IS O EBAY BUT IF THAT IS A YES I'LL STOP AUCTION. THEN WHEN WE GET THROUGH I'LL PUT YOUR BOAT ON EBAY!! ;D

IT'S FOR SALE CAUSE I DON'T PLAN TO RACE 21 TUNNELS THIS YEAR. I PLAN ON RUNNING 7.5 MOD TUNNEL AND OPEN CLASS & GAS WITH A DEAN WERGES CAT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH JUST THE TWO OF US I'LL STOP THE AUCTION. AW HECK ,, I'M GONA STOP IT RIGHT NOW JUST SO I CAN SHOW UP THEM SLOW RED & WHITE BOATS. ;D ;D ;D

BOYS<BOYS<BOYS<

Don't listen to that young whipper snapper named JOSH

he's just a driver, no what I mean!!!!

Big Daddy Tim

PB Racing

p.s. but he does drive better that those Jackson TN boys!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey you big dummy! :D 'no' should be 'know'. That's just a little college help for you....

Also:

I wouldn't want to race Pink Slip for Pink Slip, because I hate to see old men cry :'( like little babies. So just sell that little slow boat. 8) I'll even take it off your hands for a Buck or two? ;) What do ya think? Just let me know.

Josh

HEY JOSH

YOU JUST TOLD EVERY ONE WHY YOU WONT RUN TITLE FOR TITLE. CAUSE YOU WANT TO BUY MINE CAUSE IT IS FASTER ;D ;D ;D BESIDES THEM LITTLE RED AND WHITE BOATS BELONG TO POP, YOU JUST TRY TO DRIVE THEM. :'(

HEY TIM, DONT TELL JOE I SAID THIS :-X BUT THE REAL REASON HES SELLING THE 290 IS IS IS HE KNOWS HE HAS TO RACE THE BIG BOYS YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT ;) AND HES SCARED TO DEATH. IF I WERE HIM----------BUT I AINT AND WAS SCARRED ID CALL THE POOLICE. I MIGHT GET BEAT AND MIGHT EVEN TAKE OUT A FEW BOUYS OR TWO, BUT IM GONNA RUN TILL IT SINKS DONT TELL HIM I SAID THIS HE WILL GET MAD. ;D ;D ;D

Back