Lets thrash someone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Yea thats right yall picked on me an when I responed yall quit. I'm not mad just ready to get even ;D Let's thrash one of the Mississippi or Jackson, TN boys what do you say.

I will start, them Tn boys think that the best way to secure a starting battery is to screw it to the stand with drywall screws. L@@K Tom it's leaking acid all over the place. ;D ;D

Lets have some fun.( I know I will pay for this)

Tim

PB Racing

Now keep it clean just good ol winter blues FUN!!!!!

p.s yall can pick on me too that's OK!!!! ;)

Hmmmm....Rednecks are always fun to pick on!

Hey Joe--your town is so podunk, the fire department doesn't have a truck........just one long hose! ;D

Boy Chris Huff is gonna love this one Tim!!!!

Billy R.

OOOHHHH..... I see some grudge matches occuring in April in MS.... hehehehehe

u better hope non of da hunters here about this..they will hunt u down with them dogs...hehehehe

matt

HEY PROPJOCKEY!! BETTER WATCH IT. OUR CD IS A FIRE MAN. HE MIGHT NOT PUT YOUR BOAT OUT WHEN I FIRE IT UP FROM THE HEAT OFF MY VAPOR TRAIL. ;D

HEY TIM YOU REMOD THEM LITTLE BOATS YET SO YOU CAN RUN NEXT TO LAST ? YOU MUST BE SCARED CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T PRICE ME ONE OF THE LIGHT FLY WHEELS FER MY NOVAROSSI. :eek: GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TURN MY OWN DOWN.

BILLY YOUR RIGHT! WE'LL BE SO SCREWED UP NONE OF US WILL MAKE BOUY 1 :'(

I heard that the TN boys boats go so fast, the only piece of paper they are gonna win in MS is a congrats on radar confirmation of how fast the boat trailer was going down the highway from the MS Highway Patrol!!!! hehehee

Billy R.

BILLY YOU CAN'T GO BY TIM'S BOATS!!! HE AIN'T A GOOD OLD HILBILLY LIKE US. HE IS FROM KY. WE GET DOWN AND DIRTY. I'M READT TO RUMBLE. ;D

TIM TIM TIM U AINT THATS RIGHT AINT NEVER GONNA LEARN ARE YOU ;D. HEY EVERBODY TIMS GOT A NEW VILLIAN HES GOING TO RACE HIMSELF IN MISS IN APRIL. AINT THAT RIGHT OH BUDDY ;) BUT WHAT YOU THINK JOE AND CHRIS????? YOU THINK HES GOT THE CAHOONEYS TO RUN IT HIMSELF I HOPE SO BUT I DOUGHT IT. TIM MY OLD GRAND PAPPY TOLD ME ONCE IF U ARE SCARED CALL THE POOLICE. ;D ;D ;D HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND WEEKEND

BUD MAN TOM : :)

I painted on that Villian today, shore starting to look good. ;D I heard them Jackson boys think that the recovery boat is for them to go out in the middle of pond an jump off to go swimming. L@@K Buddy's in the pond or is that Richard......... ;D ;D ;D

Tim

just got back from Phy. theorapy boy you talking about somebody to kick your BUTTT!!!!!

[move][SIZE=22pt]...............NEWS FLASH..................[/SIZE][/move]

Dateline......January 30.......... Jackson, Mississippi

Local model boaters are up in arms over today's Supreme Court ruling that bans R/C model boats on area lakes and rivers.

Justice Jim-Bob Joe-Bob Billy-Bob Smith Jr. III was quoted as saying,

"Them thar model boats is puttin an awful bunch o oil on them waters. Law abidin folk round here caint git there undies white no more. Why, jest yestiddy Marge Maybrey--you member Marge....she won first at the fair last month with her possum pie--well Marge was tellin me she was doin the washin down at Brook Holler Crik, and this little boat came by...lefd a oil slick that stained a whole load. This is jest unacceptuble."

The issue of wakes was not raised as local witnesses have stated that the boats don't go fast enough to significantly disturb the surface.

More at 11:00.......................................... ;D

Weez hera in them tall MS hills know howda deal wit dem dar court judges...... Moonshine!!!!!

[move][/move] NEWS FLASH....

the ruling has been reversed when the assistant Justice Lt.Col. John C. P. Calhoun IV [pronounced cee pee caylhoon] found that the oil in the water was not coming from the boats which ran on "good ol' tabaccy juice, which dont pro-duce oil residoo but from Ol' Man Wilbur's [real name, initials O.M.W.] tracter which upped and got itself stuck in the crick mud, an Ol' Man Wilbur figgered it musta got plumb outta gas, and he wernt thinking right that day, so's he gone dumped a sh--load o' gas in that exhaust pipe 'stead o' the fuel inlet, which's how't ended up floatin' down our beeyootiful lil' crik an all over the **** place."

;D ;D : :)

Joe

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY!!! I CUN SHO TEL YU FELLERS RUN WIT MISTA WILLIE!!! FUN AIN'T IT LUCELL. ;D

Ain't it wierd how you throw in some tobacco, moonshine, smack talkin'.... and the redneck just comes out all over the place. Yeah Mr. Willie is around. He must have gotten some voodoo on his a@#. He has to wear a patch on his eye till he starts seeing one boat again instead of two.

Good luck to anyone going to Baton Rouge!!!!

Billy R.

You know boys I think we could take that patch off Mister Willies eye an let him run two boats at a time hed probably get first an second. ;D

Tim

Hey Tom,I may have figured it out after all this smack talkin them MS boys don't run on nitro IT"S SHINE 100 PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wy HECK!!!! that's why there so fast both driver an boat are on it. :)

Well! Tell me! How do you seperate the men and the boys down there. We all know how they do it in Texas. With a crowbar. Do you guys use pickle forks?

Pickle fork... I think I saw one of those things in a japanese place one time!!! Hehehehehe

Talkin about 100 proof Shine...... This Dude, mowed quarter acre before he knew he was off the course..... Hey wait a minute, Billy shame on you!!!!

Billy1a.jpg

he,he,he

Gene ;D

****!!!! You caught me!!!! Hope I don't take out some of the TN boys like that. It doubles as my my high speed mower!!!!

Billy R.

Latest posts

Back