2005 IMPBA Internats news..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Few extra notes about the Internats this year..

(for the RC crazed nut jobs like me) Sat the 23.. the last day of open water.. there is a 1/8 buggy race in Henderson TN (about 10miles form the pond) beginning at 10am. its a money race so bring your attitudes..

Little Talladega Raceway

731-989-4340

If that is to much for you blood there is a 1/8 buggy race in Jackson at 4:30pm on the same day.. this track is about 3or 4 miles from the pond.

Robertson RC Raceway

Travis Robertson

731-423-6984

I say if your a hard core hard up RC junky like me lets show them boys that boat racing buggy toating RC nut cases like us can drive.

If you got an RC off road car.. bring it to the race...

Also.. on the 26th (Tuesday) remember the I waters party and Squeaky benefit drawings.. The party is at the fair grounds so bring lots of beer...we can sleep it off in the morning whist the boats make 90db passes.. common..... it will be neat..

We also have to pick a go-cart night... lets see what night is open and go cart racing.. I say team spider is got there tails between there hinder cheeks and the fuzz on the tip of there tails is causing an itch... Team Aquacraft is going to have to put down the Barbies long enough to come play and team ovalexpress needs to... well.... Mitch.. help out here.....im at a loss for words...

Team Power Surge Racing has got a rental POS cart with your names on it...

O yea.. lets all gang up on Ron Byrd and send him to the fence.. shhhh... dont tell him......hehehehe

LETS RACE

Grimracer

Ps... Please feel free to post any thing you have in this thread as well...

Grim, I will pretend I didnt see this and act surprised that everyone seems to be taking shots at me on the cart track but you'll have to catch me first. Lets see where did I put that N02 kit ? :p

Last edited:
Grimracer said:
Few extra notes about the Internats this year..

(for the RC crazed nut jobs like me) Sat the 23.. the last day of open water.. there is a 1/8 buggy race in Henderson TN (about 10miles form the pond) beginning at 10am. its a money race so bring your attitudes..

Little Talladega Raceway

731-989-4340

If that is to much for you blood there is a 1/8 buggy race in Jackson at 4:30pm on the same day.. this track is about 3or 4 miles from the pond.

Robertson RC Raceway

Travis Robertson

731-423-6984

I say if your a hard core hard up RC junky like me lets show them boys that boat racing buggy toating RC nut cases like us can drive.

If you got an RC off road car.. bring it to the race...

Also.. on the 26th (Tuesday) remember the I waters party and Squeaky benefit drawings.. The party is at the fair grounds so bring lots of beer...we can sleep it off in the morning whist the boats make 90db passes.. common..... it will be neat..

We also have to pick a go-cart night... lets see what night is open and go cart racing.. I say team spider is got there tails between there hinder cheeks and the fuzz on the tip of there tails is causing an itch... Team Aquacraft is going to have to put down the Barbies long enough to come play and team ovalexpress needs to... well.... Mitch.. help out here.....im at a loss for words...

O yea.. lets all gang up on Ron Byrd and send him to the fence.. shhhh... dont tell him......hehehehe

LETS RACE

Grimracer

106970[/snapback]

Grim the Evansville boys might just be sporton that famous MOON shot for ya lol

Ron... NOS...Not a bad idea.... Ahaut ho... Ron saw the post.. WE ALL IN TROUBLE.. :ph34r:

Mikey...The moon is one thing.. but.. keep it clean because a bunch a jiblets hanging below a full moon is not a good thing.. :lol:

grim :D

Hey Guys,

Nuts!!! Sounds like I'll be missing allot of fun stuff. :( I won't be getting to the race until the 28th. Can't complain though, I still get to toss in with the nitro/gas burners.

See ya there!

Paul.

Grimracer said:

106970[/snapback]

Team Spider Ain't Scared!!!! :D (Mr. Tom Moore says if you are scared call the "POL-lease") :eek:

We cut our teeth on the tracks.. and wooden hulls!!!!!! :p

We are itching so bad that we had to get wet this morning...... :lol:

We say bring it on BOYS!!!! lets go carting. all night long. UN HU............. 'I like MUSTARD on my Biscuits" :eek: And rubber inbetween my teeth>>>>>>>>>

"I LIKE CHEESE ALSO"">>>>>> Ya'll Boys From Alabama!!!!!

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
mike,

just remember what happened when we went to the cart track in evansville lol..

bob kronodle is still screaming lol!!!!!!!!!!

chris

Hey, JD & RW here in beautiful Portsmouth, NH. Just got back from having some awesome pizza in downtown Portsmouth.

The problem we're having is Ken keeps chasing Barbie around RW's room here at the plush Hotel "Sucks." Man, there's a reason this place is "budget priced!!" Hell, they don't even have shampoo in the bathroom(like JD has any hair anyhow). However, if you would like to purchase shampoo it's in the vending machine - next to the condoms(really!!).

RW & JD are having a great time. We've even managed to get a few seconds and third place finishes. Tunnel racing in New England isn't all that popular. After "wave hopping" with our TS2s, we now know why.

Gas is pretty popular out here. RW has kept JD away from Mexican food - figures the gas should stay in the model boats.

We're definitely looking forward to Jackson.

JD & RW

Russ Williamson said:
Hey, JD & RW here in beautiful Portsmouth, NH.  Just got back from having some awesome pizza in downtown Portsmouth.
The problem we're having is Ken keeps chasing Barbie around RW's room here at the plush Hotel "Sucks."  Man, there's a reason this place is "budget priced!!"  Hell, they don't even have shampoo in the bathroom(like JD has any hair anyhow).  However, if you would like to purchase shampoo it's in the vending machine - next to the condoms(really!!).

RW & JD are having a great time.  We've even managed to get a few seconds and third place finishes.  Tunnel racing in New England isn't all that popular.  After "wave hopping" with our TS2s, we now know why.

Gas is pretty popular out here.  RW has kept JD away from Mexican food - figures the gas should stay in the model boats.

We're definitely looking forward to Jackson.

JD & RW

107064[/snapback]

Last year we rented the track for 2 hours lets just buy it this time! No team Aussie what a drag wish you boys could be here or send us a case of that brew lol..........Mikey PS can Ernie drive a kart lets find out.....Im ready to rumble just need to run my new boat this weekend

Last year we rented the track for 2 hours lets just buy it this time! No team Aussie what a drag wish you boys could be here or send us a case of that brew lol..........Mikey PS can Ernie drive a kart lets find out.....Im ready to rumble just need to run my new boat this weekend
107080[/snapback]

Ernie can drive a cart! He and I had some great wheel to wheel action last year.

Ernie can drive a cart! He and I had some great wheel to wheel action last year.

107084[/snapback]

Was that a shoping cart. :eek:

Grimracer said:

LETS RACE

Grimracer

106970[/snapback]

"And Team Ovalexpress needs to" know that they have two seater carts so they can play footsies with each other while they're driving. :p

~Mitch

jaxracer said:
Grimracer said:

LETS RACE

Grimracer

106970[/snapback]

"And Team Ovalexpress needs to" know that they have two seater carts so they can play footsies with each other while they're driving. :p

~Mitch

107144[/snapback]

BINGO

I knew you would come through for me..

the ring leader of Team Ovalexpress used to run open briggs modified karts on the dirt. I can drive a kart as good as any....

It would be my pleasure to put you into a wall.... :blink:

~James

topfuel443 said:
the ring leader of Team Ovalexpress used to run open briggs modified karts on the dirt. I can drive a kart as good as any....
It would be my pleasure to put you into a wall....  :blink:

~James

107150[/snapback]

Oh Boy,

This sounds like tooo much fun. I'll be right behind Chris.

Let the games begin. Hope the cart track has Ins. coverage.

Precision Boats said:

107084[/snapback]

Was that a shoping cart. :eek:

107085[/snapback]

Tim It dont matter what kind of cart - Understand the part where Ron discribes I can be competitive .

Ernie,

You going to the go cart track this year? I want some of it also. True racers will race anything. :p

See Ya soon,

Tim

Latest posts

Back