Let's get Dorkhedeos a boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys

Nice shift to get him on a tunnel here - excellent manouvering - the more the merrier. Of course a small mono is always a good place to start as well but tunnels rock.

You know just when I think there isn't any real honest to god generosity left in our tiny world you guys have proven nothing could be further from the truth.

I salute you. B)

GT

DH,.

good, I'm off work until April 12th so I'll be home, I can give you directions either over the phone or send them to you via MAPQUEST e-mail. PM me your address and phone number, I'll do the same.

I've got a brand new gallon of fuel for you as well.

Rodney

By the Way,

Boater Bill, Clay Glover, Izitbrokeyet?, Bob Howard and Russel Bear all said they shipped there donations this week.

i think rc boats needs a good refreshing drink for all his help :) it's really cool you guys are doing all this for him. I wish some of the other boards i am on were half as helpful

Ok, I'm a little lazy, don't want to read all 8000 posts. Where should I send the trim tabs to? Name and address please.

Yeah, this young man is very lucky. I'm also lucky to be able to contribute, even the little bit I can.

Please be sure and post pics as soon as possible.

Cyslide my man,

I'm pouring the Johnny Walker Blue Label right now as I type!!! :p

Anthony Marquart,

Mail to:

Rodney Geurrero

1102 Grand Teton Dr

Pacifica, CA 94044

KRPNOVA,

only thing left needed is a 3.5 motor mount for an outboard.

Again, why 2 boats? Forgive me, but if you've already got a tunnel set to go, I'll save this motor and pipe for another needy kid. :( Is it just me? My own kid doesn't have a boat yet :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
now thats multi talent :) hmm mayber there is something i can help out with... not sure about legality of shipping liquour.. but maybe

ClayGlover said:
Again, why 2 boats? Forgive me, but if you've already got a tunnel set to go, I'll save this motor and pipe for another needy kid. :( Is it just me? My own kid doesn't have a boat yet :lol:
My boy already had his own 21 mono and this one was just collecting dust. I agree that we could probably find another young kid out there somewhere that is just as interested and deserving as this boy. Maybe try to find one kid a year that a person thinks deserves it. The biggest thing to overcome is to find a person like Rodney that is willing and able to make the commitment.

Bob

Hey Russell,

I know you shipped some stuff so I hate to have you running up a bunch of shipping cost. If you can send it cheaply that would be great but maybe someone else has one?

ClayGlover,

Hey it's no biggie you've offered enough stuff so it's no problem if you don't want to send a motor. I've got a used OPS .21 I'll give him. I just gotta get a bearing for it. And I'll take one of my OPS down that I have for sale. I guess as for the two boat thing it just escalated because there's some tunnel guys who liked the idea and some mono guys who felt the same way. I guess everyone just got rollin!

Since you sent yours as a combo maybe what I'll do is pay Russell for his mount or mail it back to him. What ever he prefers. I can always use a spare mount.

Thanks again everyone. hey rcboats, so i can go over this saturday? your house is 14 miles away from mine, so my mom will give me a ride.

That's not a problem but I'm not sure if the stuff will be here by then.

If you want to come check out all my boat stuff and workshop come on over. Usually in the morning after 10:00 am is would be the best time to come over. That'll give my wife time to get the girls ready to go to ballet and get the baby dressed, etc....and out the door.

You can go through all my collections of Deltron PPG paints and pick your favorite colors and we can talk how you'd like the boat painted and stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back