LeeCraft Tunnels win first in A Mod and B Mod at 2011 NAMBA Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay has been outpowered many times. Ask the guys with the power what the outcome was. If you outdrive him what he will do is shake your hand.

Mic

Didn’t say you were a straightaway boat, said most boats trying to reach 60 are straightaway set ups. Seen a lot of people trying to get big radar runs using up the whole pond, which isn’t usually how it works in a race. Was trying to also say that speed isn’t everything, lap times are to me the most important. For me best lap times aren’t with what runs the fastest on a gun, or gps. You might be one of the few that heat race at speeds close to 60, I know it’s possible because I’ve run against guys that do it. In the south east I’ve tried to run the best most completive races I can get into. I’ve run the worlds the last 5 years, because I know it’s the best competition within driving range. Ran the nationals 3 years in a row because and because it was the best competition within driving range. I hide from no one, and if you’re the next best thing up and coming can’t wait to run you, the challenge is what this hobby is all about. Never seen you drive, guessing you haven’t seen me drive either. I’m not big on posting race records, but I know I’ve done alright at the nationals and worlds so to the person that out drives me (been done before), I’ll shake your hand, congratulate you, and look forward to my next shot at the title. Can’t remember when I had the fastest boat, except maybe my outlaw 40, so if you’re faster nothing new to me. Sorry if you took something personal wasn’t directed at anyone personally. My point, I believe the stop watch is more accurate indication of speed than radar gun, or gps. Also so much focus is given to speed, and personally I think getting a good start is more important than a few extra miles an hour. I’d like to think that when racing the best drivers in the country, if you get me in your heat, at the end win or lose, you’re going to have had a good race. . I kind of feel like you’re calling my driving out, which is great it’s what this hobby is all about. Obviously I’m not a builder so driving is all I have. Hope to see you at the storm races, Charleston fall nationals, or the worlds, I know the best in the east will be there, I just want my shot at running them. If you like lane one, me to, and I'm always willing to share. Not sure what the actuall rule book lane size is, but I know two boats fit just fine. Guess the smack talking has begun, where's Atwell when I need em.

Jay Halbrehder

I guess Mic didn't run out of stones after all........ ;) He went for backup!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian,

I am really disappointed in you!!! There have been seven pages of postings on this thread and you have not posted a single time!!!!!! What in the heck are you doing?........ :ph34r:

All I can say is that it is really starting to get thick around here.

If you want to race your tunnel where there are more per capita world class tunnel racers than anywhere else on the planet, then you need to come down here to one of our STRA (Southeastern Tunnel Hull Racing Assoc.) races.

But don't be too surprised when you get it handed to ya TBM style. (That's Tunnel Boat Mafia in case you didn't know.)

Just tellin' it to ya straight brotha...

Oh yeah, Just talked to John Otto (You know,... the seven time US1 God Father of tunnels.) He's never heard of ya.

Peace out.

/B

I guess Mic didn't run out of stones after all........ ;) He went for backup!!! :p
Ron,

Would you like some Corrosion X or Naval jelly to get that rust off. Don't want any excuses when you get to Charleston. I think some guys are putting targets on their back that are growing. Thats good takes the heat off me. Speaking of stones, I dont see many takers on every heat with Jay and Shane. I know those two would welcome all commers. Smart-Monkey and Whiddon should be in on that too. Jimmy and Chris? Your all gonna get "outpowered and outdriven". Don't say I didn't warn you.

Mic :lol: :blink: :eek:

Do I remember The things that was said? Sold My boats off at that time and someone was not happy, And called me some things that was not cool, So I left it at that. It was a blow up between me and that guy, And does That make me a bad guy? I've done many things for many ppl without problems, You run into some a holes once in a while.So what does that mean? I'm a bad guy cause someone Called me N- word? Ppl can say or think what they want, W0 years ago,I have always been Baxter and Neuspeed, Never hide or ran from anyone. Everyone that truly knows me and dealt with me many, many times know who I am And I don't take no crap like that from no one,including you.

Like I said in my post. I didn't know if this was you or not.

Not passing any judgement either. Like I said, I was just looking for old race records with your name and came across it. It was right there on Google.

Don't know anything about the "N-word" thing you speak of. (not gonna comment either)

Not taking any crap myself, and I am certainly not giving any. :)

I'll talk with some of the local guys around here (Otto, Hearl, Premo, Drake, Whiddon, Junker's, Halbrehder's, Culhane, etc..) and see if we can all pitch in and get you a plane ticket so you can come down here and give us a block of training on how to properly setup and race a tunnel.

We could sure use the help.

Thanks in advance.

/B

N0 I remember him well, I don't know if he ever got the boat or not and did not care, after what was said. For All I know the boat showed up. I was a manager at a hobby shop for many years and not hard to find. So like I said to post some 10years ago, Plublic with out PM ing and ask about it. Shows where you are coming from. Is there anyone with 100% feedback out of 100's of sells? But if you want to judge me, then you are most welcome to do so. I had 15 boats that were sold and out of all of those one had shipping issues, and he went some where that he should not have gone.

Ron,

Would you like some Corrosion X or Naval jelly to get that rust off. Don't want any excuses when you get to Charleston. I think some guys are putting targets on their back that are growing. Thats good takes the heat off me. Speaking of stones, I dont see many takers on every heat with Jay and Shane. I know those two would welcome all commers. Smart-Monkey and Whiddon should be in on that too. Jimmy and Chris? Your all gonna get "outpowered and outdriven". Don't say I didn't warn you.

Mic :lol: :blink: :eek:

Mic,

This is between you guys and the 60 mph guys. I am just along for the ride here!!! I don't talk smack. I'll leave that up to you guys. I am getting a kick out of it though..... ;) I have made no claims and will not make any claims. If you guys want to put targets on me just because I didn't think you guys shouldn't be calling a fellow boater a liar in a public forum, that's fine. It will not be the first time or the last. I could probably use the Corrosion X more for my driving skills than my boats though. Are you trying to pull Jimmy and Chris in on this too? They may find that interesting.

I think Baxter is only trying to have a little fun with you guys and obviously he knows what he talking about as several people from his NAMBA District have chimed in. I will leave it at that....ok?

All joking aside, I am looking forward to running with you guys even if I do end up watching transoms all day instead of clean water. I will still be the guy there with the biggest smile on my face as I am having a chance to play toy boats again and I am loving it!!!!!...... :D

Didn’t say you were a straightaway boat, said most boats trying to reach 60 are straightaway set ups. Seen a lot of people trying to get big radar runs using up the whole pond, which isn’t usually how it works in a race. Was trying to also say that speed isn’t everything, lap times are to me the most important. For me best lap times aren’t with what runs the fastest on a gun, or gps. You might be one of the few that heat race at speeds close to 60, I know it’s possible because I’ve run against guys that do it. In the south east I’ve tried to run the best most completive races I can get into. I’ve run the worlds the last 5 years, because I know it’s the best competition within driving range. Ran the nationals 3 years in a row because and because it was the best competition within driving range. I hide from no one, and if you’re the next best thing up and coming can’t wait to run you, the challenge is what this hobby is all about. Never seen you drive, guessing you haven’t seen me drive either. I’m not big on posting race records, but I know I’ve done alright at the nationals and worlds so to the person that out drives me (been done before), I’ll shake your hand, congratulate you, and look forward to my next shot at the title. Can’t remember when I had the fastest boat, except maybe my outlaw 40, so if you’re faster nothing new to me. Sorry if you took something personal wasn’t directed at anyone personally. My point, I believe the stop watch is more accurate indication of speed than radar gun, or gps. Also so much focus is given to speed, and personally I think getting a good start is more important than a few extra miles an hour. I’d like to think that when racing the best drivers in the country, if you get me in your heat, at the end win or lose, you’re going to have had a good race. . I kind of feel like you’re calling my driving out, which is great it’s what this hobby is all about. Obviously I’m not a builder so driving is all I have. Hope to see you at the storm races, Charleston fall nationals, or the worlds, I know the best in the east will be there, I just want my shot at running them. If you like lane one, me to, and I'm always willing to share. Not sure what the actuall rule book lane size is, but I know two boats fit just fine. Guess the smack talking has begun, where's Atwell when I need em.

Jay Halbrehder
jay i like lane 1/2 you can have lane one (lolo)

shane

B) CUMBIYA ;) CUMBIYA :eek: CUMBIYA ^_^ CUMBIYA B)

Dammit Ted I'm out of popcorn :wub: We must be in Round 5 or 6 by now. :) Julian and the Atwells must be into the "moonshine", and the rest of the TBM are mixin cement somewhere. Drew put a picture up of the last guy messin the thr TBM. :rolleyes: You guys have no idea of real "Southern Hospitality" till you race at Charleston. No one said anyone was lying just questioning if there's something in the California air thats making tunnels run so much faster. April/May 2012 unless the Mayan calendar is off a few months.

Mic

Hahahahahaha............I will have to say Mic, you guys are a trip!!! One thing for sure, there will be a lot of laughs, that's for sure.............. :lol:

I will have to say yet again, "WHERE IS JULIAN???????" He loves this stuff!!!

Well I wish you all good luck and may the skill be with you. I am Talking to the wife to see what time shares we have close by there next year. Remember I can practice and test all year long. Should I should be up to speed in no time.

What do it do? I have been looking at all the Tunnel races from the 2010 WTC, I Will do. Hey where is that at? Va

Like I said in my post. I didn't know if this was you or not.

Not passing any judgement either. Like I said, I was just looking for old race records with your name and came across it. It was right there on Google.

Don't know anything about the "N-word" thing you speak of. (not gonna comment either)

Not taking any crap myself, and I am certainly not giving any. :)

I'll talk with some of the local guys around here (Otto, Hearl, Premo, Drake, Whiddon, Junker's, Halbrehder's, Culhane, etc..) and see if we can all pitch in and get you a plane ticket so you can come down here and give us a block of training on how to properly setup and race a tunnel.

We could sure use the help.

Thanks in advance.

/B
Bill, can you include me in on that "Plane Ticket Thing"? :D

Back