Latest Novarossi Order is Here!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Hey Guys,

First of all I wanted to let everyone know that Glenn has shipped his inventory that should arrive the end of this week. Also, I have received my first order from Novarossi. We have switched over the website and email. You will continue to use [email protected] for orders or inquiries. The www.novarossi.us website is now online and I am adding items everyday. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I would like to thank Glenn Quarles for the opportunity to continue the great job that he and McGraw started, as well as the support of others during this quest, such as Kentley Porter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orders are steadily coming through the new online website. Please let me know if you are having any issues and also how things are going with ordering and receipt of confirmation emails and merchandise. Thanks.

Do you hear any new Big NR Engine like 91 to 105 ?
default_rolleyes.gif

$195 for a .21 5-port, one of the best all around motors out there! That is just great to see. Thanks Ron for stepping up.

Great looking website as well, that should help out the new guy.

Ron,

Any hot rod 12 head buttons yet?

286-09? I think that is the part number?

Let Me Know Please,

Your propellers should be their tomorrow Ron.

Mark Sholund

Hey Mark,

28609- 12 head button, turbo plug. In stock and online. Go to www.novarossi.us at top of page and creat account. Then proceed to the online store, make your selections, pay through Paypal or Shopify, and I can ship out tomorrow or Saturday. I am adding items everyday. If there is anything you need that you do not see online, I probably have it and have not yet entered it yet. Let me know and if I have it in stock, I will add it right away for you to purchase.

Thanks for the props. I will look for them tomorrow.

$195 for a .21 5-port, one of the best all around motors out there! That is just great to see. Thanks Ron for stepping up.

That 5 port is a great deal for sure. Thanks for the kind words Jeff. I am adding new items everyday. Trying to make it easier to place orders. My phone line is open for questions or clarification as well.

Thanks to everyone that has already purchased engines and parts on the website....
default_smile.png

For those of you that run Nova's and havn't visited Ron's new Novarossi website...I highly recommend you try shopping there next time you need something. I recently placed a couple orders using his new website, and it was a real pleasure. He's a great guy to boot!!

Ron, thanks for the support, and keep them Nova's coming!...looking forward to the larger power plants.

All the best,

Elias

Elias,

Thank you for the nice comments, your help on fine tuning a couple of descriptions of items on the website, and for your business. Im glad the order and follow-up emails worked as planned and that you are another happy Novarossi customer. Your other orings will go out when I return from the Fall Nats.

Elias,

Thank you for the nice comments, your help on fine tuning a couple of descriptions of items on the website, and for your business. Im glad the order and follow-up emails worked as planned and that you are another happy Novarossi customer. Your other orings will go out when I return from the Fall Nats.
Glad I could be of help. No hurries on the o-rings.

Good luck to you at Charleston,

Elias

I'd like to retract my statement on the 5-port. Novarossi has some good motors, but the 5-port isn't what it used to be

Jeff,

When did you buy your motor and what do you think has changed? I am happy to help.

In the thread about 5 port vs 7 port for SAW , Glenn Q. stated that the timing has been changed on the 5 port motors. He said the new sleeves are milder.

Guys, my comments on the 5 port motor were in context of the original question...which would be better for SAW. All I was saying is the 7 port sleeve would be a better choice than the new 5 port for record setting. I DID NOT say the 5 port was a weak motor. In fact if I run a boat with a wrap around motor the new 5 port will be high on my my list of motors to chose!

GQ

Elias,

Elias
Orings on the way Elias.

Elias,

Elias
Orings on the way Elias.
Thank you Ron. It has been a pleasure!

Looking forward to some more good times with my Nova 46, and soon to enter the 21 arena.

Till next time, all the best to you.

Ron, I need a 08622 piston and liner and a 02227 water cover for a .12 and a header for a .21 ob. I didn't see them on the web, but could have missed them.

mb

Ron, I need a 08622 piston and liner and a 02227 water cover for a .12 and a header for a .21 ob. I didn't see them on the web, but could have missed them.

mb
Mike,

I have all three on the website. The 08622 is listed under the .12 Couplings, the 02227 is listed under the Cooling Head Caps with either 5M or 3M markings. You will want the 3M judging by the piston/sleeve you need. The .21 Outboards are also listed. To see complete listings, follow the "Online Store" link at the top of the page. I have everything in stock except the piston/liner, but I am placing another order today. Go ahead with your purchase and I can ship the other two items out tomorrow, and ship the 08622 when it arrives next week. You only pay shipping once, so if I ship the rest now, the other item will be shipped prepaid by me!!! Just click on the "Create Account" at the top of the page to get everything rolling. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

Back