• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F USED OPS45 CASES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

I just finished up cleaning up my shop. I have WAY TO MANY OPS parts. If you need something let me know. I am short on 45 size crankcases though. I could use as many as 8 to put some good motors together. 67 size, I have 10 great motors and parts enough for 15-20 more. Willing to sell it all but I am looking for 45 cases. Thanks, Tom Galdys

Hi Sam, I'm not looking to pay much and don't really need more parts. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks, Tom

Sam,I don't want to insult you with too low of a price so here goes. How does 30.00 sound? Tom

Hey Tom, I've got 3 more for you. I have 3 other .45's, like the ones I sent to you last year to clean up.

I'll never use them, just pay shipping and they are yours my friend. I can get them in a flat rate priority box, should be around $12- 14. I still have your address, and can get them out next week.

Jeff

Brad, Are you looking for a 67 rod or 45? I definitely have both. What one you looking for. Come up with a deal and I'm game.Tom

A 67 rod is what I need. Are they stock rods or do you have a RPM or other? How about $10 for the case and crank and I will pay the postage there? Let me know what you want for the rod?

Brad

Brad, I have a total of 15 rods, 9 bushed at both ends, 6 needle bearing, needle bearing crank all new and all OPS. I'll do an even up trade if ok with you. Tom

Sonds good, I would take a double bushed rod. Send me your address and I will ship tomorrow. Mine is;

Brad Nichols

#116 612 111st S.W.

Edmonton, Alberta

T6W 1R9

Thanks

Brad

Hi Tom,

I have a bunch of OPS .67 motors I'm putting together from lots of spare parts I accumulated. I will need a few parts such as a needle bearing rod, a few cranks and some newer slide carbs if you have any. I will have a more complete want list by the end of the week if you will sell any to me.

Dave

Dave, Send me a list, I can help you out with everything but the slide carbs. I have plenty of Aeromarine and other carbs though. Tom

Ed, I do have some new and used that I was going to put into the cases I'm looking for. For a fellow boater, I can get you a new piston and sleeve for 80.00 shipped. I have a new RPM rod also for 50.00. Tom

Hi Tom

I am looking for a couple flywheels and cones for the OPS .45. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks Chris

Ed, I do have some new and used that I was going to put into the cases I'm looking for. For a fellow boater, I can get you a new piston and sleeve for 80.00 shipped. I have a new RPM rod also for 50.00. Tom
Hi Tom

Thankyou for your reply. but I will pass P/S and I have RPM rod for my 45

Thanks Ed

Back