L/F: Specific screws

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Trying to find some of these tried all over the web, maybe I am looking at the wrong place, 2 X 14mm Socket head ( Allen wrench) self tapping screws, any help would be great.

Thanks Beau

Mark,

I need them to secure a radio box down to the rails, the only screw that I have in my box that will work just too short

Beau

Beau, let me look at work tomorrow. I've taken a part time job at a lhs, I'm sure we have them in stock. How many do you need?

Trying to find some of these tried all over the web, maybe I am looking at the wrong place, 2 X 14mm Socket head ( Allen wrench) self tapping screws, any help would be great.

Thanks Beau
Beau

Try McMaster-Carr, they carry most everything in the hardware line.

Bill

Beau, 1/2" is as long as we have in that size & type screw. 24 in a pack, $6.50 shipped to you - lmk

Beau, pm me an addy to ship to. You want priority or standard parcel post? I'll just buy them, & pm the total after i go to the post office in the morning before work. $2.95 plus tax for the screws, then actual usps shipping cost. You can just send me a check (-;.

Back