Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 29-30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest only a hand full at the time. It seems that the last ten to fifteen days is when they all show up!Mark
Ok thanks though. dont know if we will make it or not.
Entries are coming in,keep them coming
I will be out of town the 15th thru 22 please send your entry in via snailmail soon as i get back i will setup heats. If you email me a change be sure i respond orsend it again with Kohlmeyer Classic on the subject line.........Mike

To be honest only a hand full at the time. It seems that the last ten to fifteen days is when they all show up!Mark
I will be out of town the 15th thru 22 please send your entry in via snailmail soon as i get back i will setup heats. If you email me a change be sure i respond orsend it again with Kohlmeyer Classic on the subject line.........Mike
you aint got time to go on a vacation man you got a race to run. :p

you aint got time to go on a vacation man you got a race to run. :p
MMMM a free cruise from Ford Motor Company aaa i will race when i get back..................

Mikey where u goin?..enjoy the cruise...

well, count on me for the race unless no biggie things will happen, i'l send my entry next week after the Indy race.

jul

well, count on me for the race unless no biggie things will happen, i'l send my entry next week after the Indy race.

jul
Coco Cay and Bahamas see ya at Indy
HAY MIKEY, If you see one of those big swirly things in the sky sail around it counter clock wise. You'll go faster ;)

jul
HAY MIKEY, If you see one of those big swirly things in the sky sail around it counter clock wise. You'll go faster ;)
Keep them entries coming,and dont forget RTR guys we will have a class for you.........Susie the water is warm but we will ice it down for your dip before you get here..............Mike

jul
Keep them entries coming,and dont forget RTR guys we will have a class for you.........Susie the water is warm but we will ice it down for your dip before you get here..............Mike
Looks like a show down In Evansville in a few weeks. Sport tunnel points are tight excitement is at a all time high. Sport 20 and scale points could see a leader change and with no water in Madison this could be it for the District 14 series. CowBoy<Scot Wadlow took the lead in Indy and wants his first championship in tunnel. GITR DONE

jul
Looks like a show down In Evansville in a few weeks. Sport tunnel points are tight excitement is at a all time high. Sport 20 and scale points could see a leader change and with no water in Madison this could be it for the District 14 series. CowBoy<Scot Wadlow took the lead in Indy and wants his first championship in tunnel. GITR DONE
Mike I know of several boaters that are attending that Have 60 mono`s & want to race them..... If you split the F-E mono`s make sure I`am in both.....jw

Mikey,

just sent my registration today, so it gonna be a few days before u'l receive it, my entries: sport 20 tunnel, open tunnel and sport 20 hydro, hope this will help and not late yet.

hoping for your kind, whole hearted, pure, gentle consideration ;) ...promise not to be late anymore...

thanks

jul

Its time to think about the Evansville Fall Race Sept 29-30 We will add ROUND NOSE SCALE if we can get 5 boats. This class went well in the spring and we hope to continue to persue it. I will attach a flyer soon Mike
Mike or Brian Are they are special parking arranngments for the trailers for the J/K race? We will be there mid day on thursday.

Its time to think about the Evansville Fall Race Sept 29-30 We will add ROUND NOSE SCALE if we can get 5 boats. This class went well in the spring and we hope to continue to persue it. I will attach a flyer soon Mike
Mike or Brian Are they are special parking arranngments for the trailers for the J/K race? We will be there mid day on thursday.
Joe typicaly at this race they want the trailers parked across the street. I hope I am not speeking out of turn for RCRC..........Scott

Yeah Joe, the trailer your size needs to be across the street. If you are there that early, you can get the nearest spot right across from the driver stand, just DON"T BLOCK THE HOTEL SIGN FROM VIEW.... they get all hot and bothered about that.

See u there.

brian

Yeah Joe, the trailer your size needs to be across the street. If you are there that early, you can get the nearest spot right across from the driver stand, just DON"T BLOCK THE HOTEL SIGN FROM VIEW.... they get all hot and bothered about that.
See u there.

brian
Hey Brian That is what I wanted to know Mike had said the motel owner wanted an easement from the entrance, I just wanted to know how much?? Last year several had to move after getting set up...... We like it across the street. Plan to Keep the Generator Warm & the Led Zepplin Cranking. Plus their is plenty of room over there to Fire the Twins & let the FUEL FLY baby...........

See u there.

brian
Hey Brian That is what I wanted to know Mike had said the motel owner wanted an easement from the entrance, I just wanted to know how much?? Last year several had to move after getting set up...... We like it across the street. Plan to Keep the Generator Warm & the Led Zepplin Cranking. Plus their is plenty of room over there to Fire the Twins & let the FUEL FLY baby...........
Man I want to pit next to Joe so i can get a whiff of the nitro. GOT TO LOVE IT

See u there.

brian
Some have asked about open water thursday,i cant promise anyone will be there. Im still working on someone for friday am will post when i find a club member who can run the pickup boat and get out the freq clips. All open water is at your own risk,you know the drill big boats destroy small ones.........Mike

See u there.

brian
Some have asked about open water thursday,i cant promise anyone will be there. Im still working on someone for friday am will post when i find a club member who can run the pickup boat and get out the freq clips. All open water is at your own risk,you know the drill big boats destroy small ones.........Mike
Mikey I will be there mid day thursday. Not looking to run untill friday. If you get the boat out there we can man the boat on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back