Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 29-30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Joe, the trailer your size needs to be across the street. If you are there that early, you can get the nearest spot right across from the driver stand, just DON"T BLOCK THE HOTEL SIGN FROM VIEW.... they get all hot and bothered about that.
See u there.

brian
Hey Brian That is what I wanted to know Mike had said the motel owner wanted an easement from the entrance, I just wanted to know how much?? Last year several had to move after getting set up...... We like it across the street. Plan to Keep the Generator Warm & the Led Zepplin Cranking. Plus their is plenty of room over there to Fire the Twins & let the FUEL FLY baby...........
Man I want to pit next to Joe so i can get a whiff of the nitro. GOT TO LOVE IT
Some have asked about open water thursday,i cant promise anyone will be there. Im still working on someone for friday am will post when i find a club member who can run the pickup boat and get out the freq clips. All open water is at your own risk,you know the drill big boats destroy small ones.........Mike
Mikey I will be there mid day thursday. Not loking to run untill friday. If you get the boat out there we can man the boat on Friday.
I will be there Friday morning and i can help out with the retreive boat all day.

Hey Scott are u cooking out Friday nite??
Brian
yea buddy that sounds good. I havent decided what yet but it will be something.
Any one heard from Ken?????
Just talked to Ken. He and Dean are coming down. Chucky has got school stuff to do. Hay Mikey, Me and Ken will bring our round noses if you run that indian.
Bring em but no trophies just braggin rights. Hahn already has his in his truck. We have 150 boats plus 3 rounders. Hope my INJUN runs like it did in INDY

Brian
Just talked to Ken. He and Dean are coming down. Chucky has got school stuff to do. Hay Mikey, Me and Ken will bring our round noses if you run that indian.
Bring em but no trophies just braggin rights. Hahn already has his in his truck. We have 150 boats plus 3 rounders. Hope my INJUN runs like it did in INDY
150 boats plenty of everything except KITTYS we have 3. Big classes are sport 40 and B-Sport Tunnel with Sport 20 and Scale right on there hip. We even have a all time high 5 RTR boats Be ready for that nasty you gotta change your FREQ tomorrow nite......

Brian
150 boats plenty of everything except KITTYS we have 3. Big classes are sport 40 and B-Sport Tunnel with Sport 20 and Scale right on there hip. We even have a all time high 5 RTR boats Be ready for that nasty you gotta change your FREQ tomorrow nite......
I have to ask, if someone has a Vegas boat, are there restrictions for the RTR class? mods done?

Brian
Ken is supposed to ride with me. Does he have his entry in?
Scott, tie Kenny to a seat and bring him down. See ya Fri. afternoon.
I am gonna tie him to the top of the trailer. :lol:

Brian
NO TROPHY? I will bring a trophy for the classic roundnosers

Kenny better jam that Bud roundnose in somewhere.

He was the winner of the first race this spring.

PHIL

Brian
NO TROPHY? I will bring a trophy for the classic roundnosers

Kenny better jam that Bud roundnose in somewhere.

He was the winner of the first race this spring.

PHIL
Mark you must run the same motor pipe combo as sold no after market pipes or hot rod motors.

Brian
150 SCREAMING 2 Strokes Hot dog smoke & Thick blend of Nitro in the Air..... & a few Cold ones. What more does a Man need??????

To all,

sorry guys last minute plan changes, I can't make it this time due to family call.

Mikey, i'll donate my registration to the club.

u guys have fun racing...

jul

Great Race Guys. Didnt make my flight but oh well. will miss yall next week. hats off to the Evill gang.

Back