Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 29-30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Its time to think about the Evansville Fall Race Sept 29-30 We will add ROUND NOSE SCALE if we can get 5 boats. This class went well in the spring and we hope to continue to persue it. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Its time to think about the Evansville Fall Race Sept 29-30 We will add ROUND NOSE SCALE if we can get 5 boats. This class went well in the spring and we hope to continue to persue it. I will attach a flyer soon Mike
bump Mark i got ur entry today

Mike you missspelled Jack's last name on the title of this post must have been the same guy that did the shirts for the Evansville Internats. :lol:

Its time to think about the Evansville Fall Race Sept 29-30 We will add ROUND NOSE SCALE if we can get 5 boats. This class went well in the spring and we hope to continue to persue it. I will attach a flyer soon Mike

Mike you missspelled Jack's last name on the title of this post must have been the same guy that did the shirts for the Evansville Internats. :lol:
LOL Proof Reader,good thing im not in the grafix biz!! Those NUNS where i went to school would leave me in the corner instead of letting me out an hour a day............ HEY WE GOT XXX TEES for ya big boys...........See Pete i do love ya............Mikey

XXXL for Pete Zimmerman? I won't be able to make it this fall sorry. Visitors coming into town that weekend.

LOL Proof Reader,good thing im not in the grafix biz!! Those NUNS where i went to school would leave me in the corner instead of letting me out an hour a day............ HEY WE GOT XXX TEES for ya big boys...........See Pete i do love ya............Mikey

XXXL for Pete Zimmerman? I won't be able to make it this fall sorry. Visitors coming into town that weekend.

Wrong Pete........ Collinson sorry you cant make it Zub i would have got PINKY out for ya

Hey Brian,I'M planning on coming so get that new 360 going!

Mark
Mark bring those other guys with you NANOs ........mike
Thinkin I am going to have to fly home for this one.
Scott, fly yourself back to E-Ville, look forward to seein you there!

Mikey, Pete took first at Mendota, E/F Mono, he's ready to roll with his Seaducer, should see his entry soon.
I will be there Mark looking forward to it. even no im in sunny centeral fl. i dont have much time to do any thing this project is kicking my a#? i am also going to try to make it to Jackson Tn. to see Mark and the boys and get me some of those marbles. Hopefully my schedule wont be so crazy next year. Mikey your going to wish you didnt sell that picco. that is one hot motor. :p

All of you don't forget the Jackson Tn Race on Sept 15/16. The Tommey Lee Tribute Race. All IMPBA classes that fill will run. NOT JUST TUNNELS! Get them tunes in here and then in two weeks.... Evansville!

Mark

All of you don't forget the Jackson Tn Race on Sept 15/16. The Tommey Lee Tribute Race. All IMPBA classes that fill will run. NOT JUST TUNNELS! Get them tunes in here and then in two weeks.... Evansville!Mark
Shameless plug< The Tommy Lee Race is one fine event. Scot im already wishing i kept it........

All of you don't forget the Jackson Tn Race on Sept 15/16. The Tommey Lee Tribute Race. All IMPBA classes that fill will run. NOT JUST TUNNELS! Get them tunes in here and then in two weeks.... Evansville!Mark
Shameless plug< The Tommy Lee Race is one fine event. Scot im already wishing i kept it........
you know where its at if you need it back. it only as 3 tanks of fuel through it.

To be honest only a hand full at the time. It seems that the last ten to fifteen days is when they all show up!

Mark

Back